RPG_Reloaded

kontha varaku nammochu like

8th house from moon transit- sadness

28-30 years - saturn return..chaos and havoc

sade sati..choatic life

7 years ketu mahadasha..mostly bad

other than that i find no reason to believe in astrology

1 minute ago, Scada said:

Give more info..I am going through this..Jan 2020 daka undanta naku !

If you know you are going through, that itself proves you are smart enough to handle it.

Most people don't know it that they are going through this phase, they can't handle it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Beardman said:

If you know you are going through, that itself proves you are smart enough to handle it.

Most people don't know it that they are going through this phase, they can't handle it.

Wassup? How are you man? 

naaku oka koya dora cheppindu bro, konni kastalu untayi neeku life lo, but you'll still move on and achieve something annadu.

Same as it is cheppinattu  ga, Daily same alaagey jaruguthundi, Full traffic untadi frustration vasthadhi, but still i able to reach office(oka 40 mins late than normal travel time), same thing in the evening, but reaching house by late night at least.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

naaku oka koya dora cheppindu bro, konni kastalu untayi neeku life lo, but you'll still move and achieve something annadu.

Same as it is cheppinattu  ga, Daily same alaagey jaruguthundi, Full traffic untadi frustration vasthadhi, but still i able to reach office(oka 40 mins late than normal travel time), same thing in the evening, but reaching house by late night at least.

giphy.gif

:giggle: