Sign in to follow this  
Migilindi23

Sendral chanakya

Recommended Posts

Migilindi23

Mana pulkas seppe vidham ga sendral sir international standards unna capital build sesthey, why no Win 2nd consecutive term?. Lost 3 elections out of 5. Aa reyndu yela gelchindo oddule yikkada. Why failure?. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cocacola

Take it easy. Get some life. Enough people cried over this already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psycopk
2 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Mana pulkas seppe vidham ga sendral sir international standards unna capital build sesthey, why no Win 2nd consecutive term?. Lost 3 elections out of 5. Aa reyndu yela gelchindo oddule yikkada. Why failure?. 

EVM tampering confirm chestunava

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psycopk
3 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Mana pulkas seppe vidham ga sendral sir international standards unna capital build sesthey, why no Win 2nd consecutive term?. Lost 3 elections out of 5. Aa reyndu yela gelchindo oddule yikkada. Why failure?. 

 

 

common man inta dooram alochistaru... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi23
Just now, psycopk said:

EVM tampering confirm chestunava

All 3 failures due to evm tampering?. 2 times won because of the world class capitals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psycopk

 

2 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

All 3 failures due to evm tampering?. 2 times won because of the world class capitals?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuryaBhai_itsabrand

bob is doing outdated politics, he should have learned from Ysr and shud have sent the bender to Jail again, he was soft which is useless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuryaBhai_itsabrand
10 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Mana pulkas seppe vidham ga sendral sir international standards unna capital build sesthey, why no Win 2nd consecutive term?. Lost 3 elections out of 5. Aa reyndu yela gelchindo oddule yikkada. Why failure?. 

seems like you were burned hard by pulkas. share your story and we  can show empathy or even gift burnol to apply to ur burned ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi23
Just now, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

bob is doing outdated politics, he should have learned from Ysr and shud have sent the bender to Jail again, he was soft which is useless

Doesn’t make sense. What happened in 2004 and 2009 then?. Highly publicized that hyd is built by sendral na?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi23
2 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

seems like you were burned hard by pulkas. share your story and we  can show empathy or even gift burnol to apply to ur burned ass

It’s okay, i can feel your frustration. You are not the first one i met though 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this