Sendral chanakya

Migilindi23

man. i used to laugh at politics of tamil nadu and Bihar and was happy that andhra was more mature. now things have become so bad that other will laugh at us. i am referring to both ruling and opposition. 

9 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

man. i used to laugh at politics of tamil nadu and Bihar and was happy that andhra was more mature. now things have become so bad that other will laugh at us. i am referring to both ruling and opposition. 

Variety_Pullayya

25 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

lol so this is abt crying on pulkas caste?? omg, did they burn your ass too ??so sorryy to hear man, do pls share your sad story and we will all empathize, but i cant stoop to your level of innocence

if the ppl in the above list deserve that, yes they will get back what they did. what would i lose,  you langa sucker.

oh my, maybe they should to go to pigeon hill to find how the actual xtian kula pedda looks like.

Yeraa mantaga unadhaa?

12 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Yeraa mantaga unadhaa?

Lol langa, isnt that why you are already using burnol and applying to jaggas ass everyday after eating that halwa . its time you get laid bruh. atleast find a tranny if you cant get a chick

19 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

Lol langa, isnt that why you are already using burnol and applying to jaggas ass everyday after eating that halwa . its time you get laid bruh. atleast find a tranny if you cant get a chick

3 out of 5 times looser. Migilindi23. Migiledi burnal 

2 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

3 out of 5 times looser. Migilindi23. Migiledi burnal 

lol why would/should i care if 5 out of 5 is lost. but u should coz if jagan's ass is not clean, you have to lick the halwa nice and clean and apply the burnol evenly on his burned ass. dont worry, once u get laid, your orgasms will return back

Just now, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

lol why would/should i care if 5 out of 5 is lost. but u should coz if jagan's ass is not clean, you have to lick the halwa nice and clean and apply the burnol evenly on his burned ass. dont worry, once u get laid, your orgasms will return back

Looser ky kaaltundhi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

sorryLanga bruh, let us know if you are out of burnol. we can chip in  😂😂

Frustration frustration for migilindi23. Migilindi sippa

2 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Frustration frustration for migilindi23. Migilindi sippa

makes sense bruh..and u cant forget those harsh times, when jagan is eating in sippa in jail and u eating his halwa. oh my, how pitiful.

but thanks for all the entertainment tranny, love the way u punch, but get some literacy first..lets catchup later. Tc

6 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

makes sense bruh..and u cant forget those harsh times, when jagan is eating in sippa in jail and u eating his halwa. oh my, how pitiful.

but thanks for all the entertainment tranny, love the way u punch, but get some literacy first..lets catchup later. Tc

Bruh yendy raa mandalgiri. 
Kaaltundhaa ra?. Burnal rasko.