Sendral chanakya

Migilindi23

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

CBN achievements thread ganaka start aythey contribute seyyamani asking antheyy...

dexxmma visa extension daggarlo undi, uxcha padatandi oka pakka...adi ayyaka chusta baa :D

6 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Oka saari aalochinchu. CBN mundhu yela vundedi CBN cM ayyaka yendhuku oke saari antha development aindhi ani

Bangalore ayindhi development , akkada cbn ledu ga

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Bangalore ayindhi development , akkada cbn ledu ga

Are you seriously this delusional? Okka saari Bangalore 1980's videos choodu. It always had good infrastructure. Climate was always advantage. CBN IT revolution start chesaaka SM Krishna had to act fast. Bangalore had advantage of better engineering collges and WEATHER. CBN solely worked hard to convince companies to setup shop in Hyderabad. 

41 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Indirect gaa manandarni pulka antunnadu. Although i dont care . CBN gopathanam yeppatiki artham cheskoleru langas

padu lokam papisti lokam....

anduke, mee lanti energetic youngsters vachi, oka thread esi, CBN's contriutions to human kind gurinchi vivarimpu ga chepithe andariki ardam avutundi kada....

26 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Are you seriously this delusional? Okka saari Bangalore 1980's videos choodu. It always had good infrastructure. Climate was always advantage. CBN IT revolution start chesaaka SM Krishna had to act fast. Bangalore had advantage of better engineering collges and WEATHER. CBN solely worked hard to convince companies to setup shop in Hyderabad. 

Bangalore had satellaite data connectivity , ISRO pioneered pilot prohject to connect Bangalore with the world from its Hassan remore control facility and because of that, Pune and Mumbai which used to be hot bed of IT in India before that, moved to Bangalore.

Narayanmurthy and Info founders used to work for Patny systems in Pune and after this, they moved to bangalore.

IT business needs data connectivity. Bangalore was the first and Hyderabad was the second, chennai followed later and rest of India.

31 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

enduku kaka urke ayipoyina dani gurinchii, see malli questions vastayi then amaravathi lo enduku raaledu, india lo ne inhouse startup boom unde in the lights of Swiggy, OYO, OLA with foreign VCs pouring money , avi evi amaravathi lo pettaledu, daniki CBN wrong ani kuda analemu.

20 years back chesinollu ipdu unna time lo with full Centrtral givt assistance 500 hyderbads kattochu, city ala kadu kada bro

Each city has its own strengths correct timing and efforts of govt

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Don't waste by typing this Everytime bro. 

Pulkas US lo IT development ki kooda babore reason antaaru. 9 years lo motham Hyderabad Ni kattaru antaaru. Before baboru Hyderabad is nothing antaaru. 

5 years lo Amaravati lo enduku em peekale antey answer vundadu. 

The problem is majority of the people rejected CBN with that slogan , even in kukatpally , qutbullapour, andhra lo chala chotla inka aaa sodi puranam enduku , just people have to answer one questions if 20 years back hyderbad mottam katti unte why not in last 5 years ( i am not saying akada emi raledu ani ) but hyderabad is different

1 hour ago, jeessy_bb said:

Indirect gaa manandarni pulka antunnadu. Although i dont care . CBN gopathanam yeppatiki artham cheskoleru langas

Arey  burra thakkuvoda

Mari paidi ni Kaiku tag karke bulaya?

Edagaraa konchem, verey la kooda think seyyi appudappudu

1 hour ago, kothavani said:

The problem is majority of the people rejected CBN with that slogan , even in kukatpally , qutbullapour, andhra lo chala chotla inka aaa sodi puranam enduku , just people have to answer one questions if 20 years back hyderbad mottam katti unte why not in last 5 years ( i am not saying akada emi raledu ani ) but hyderabad is different

I won't say CBN contribution to Hyderabad is zero. He is one of the factor among hundreds of other factors which Hyderabad already had. But he lost my support with his 24X7 self dabba and insulting statements like Hyderabad was nothing before him. 

And neither did CBN started in IT in Hyderabad. My cousins were already working in many companies in sec bad much before babori Hi-Tech city. Satyam was already big in Hyderabad much before Babori Hi-Tech city. 

• Upvote 1