What does it take to be a good friend?

Daaarling

Should friendship between boy and girl has to end at Love. Why can't we be friends. One of my friend I cant be his friend anymore because I rejected his proposal. Why dont boys understand that we do have our preferences. 

35 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Should friendship between boy and girl has to end at Love. Why can't we be friends. One of my friend I cant be his friend anymore because I rejected his proposal. Why dont boys understand that we do have our preferences

If u give him chex and be friends every boy will understand.

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Should friendship between boy and girl has to end at Love. Why can't we be friends. One of my friend I cant be his friend anymore because I rejected his proposal. Why dont boys understand that we do have our preferences

How many times repeat chestav ra ee fake post dkc? Not getting enough attention huh

I dont know but making new friends at this age is super tough... all my good friends are from my younger days... ipudu kothaga ayye parichayallo edi kooda I didnt feel we could be any serious friends other than hanging out every now and then for dinner and drinks anthe 

So, I feel real friendship forms only when we travel with them like in school, college or as roommates... 

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:29 AM, Daaarling said:

Should friendship between boy and girl has to end at Love. Why can't we be friends. One of my friend I cant be his friend anymore because I rejected his proposal. Why dont boys understand that we do have our preferences. 

After being friends, when closeness between you start to intensify it ends up with bumchik feelings. Most people deny it, but maybe that's the fact. If friendship is just namesake one for mutual purposes, your question is valid. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, Daaarling said:

Friends ante need lo help cheyyali..so vani mr0dd@ leshina prathi sari pilusthe velli anni angles lo strech..appudu ye godava undadhu and you guys will be friends for life tine.._-_

1 hour ago, WigsandThighs said:

Friends ante need lo help cheyyali..so vani mr0dd@ leshina prathi sari pilusthe velli anni angles lo strech..appudu ye godava undadhu and you guys will be friends for life tine.._-_

@3$%

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, WigsandThighs said:

Difficult to change dirty minds.So, just ignore and move on