My would be could be an example for youth

Maradalu

My would be comes from a middle class family. He started earning from tutions when he was in school. Studied in Govt. school

Changed to English medium in intermediate. Completed his Btech worked for big marketing firm. Saved money, went for CAT, did 

his MBA, joined MNC. Moved to USA worked hard for 2 years. Worked with startup company and now he is a major share holder.

He didn't ask for dowry in marriage because he knows his worth unlike our AP scrap who demand dowry based on salary. We got

to meet through our common family friend and my life changed.

Do you get paid for posting content here ?if so, is that based on the no:of threads/posts you make or on the no:of responses you get to your content ? 

Rey dkc daily entra gola .... Marraige fix aithe pelli chesko ...honeymoon kooda chesko ..lgbt marraiges ki govt kooda ok cheppesindib...inka nee baadha endhi?

1 minute ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Do you get paid for posting content here ?if so, is that based on the no:of threads/posts you make or on the no:of responses you get to your content ? 

number of views her thread gets ani.. @MOD23  told.

1 hour ago, Maradalu said:

My would be comes from a middle class family. He started earning from tutions when he was in school. Studied in Govt. school

Changed to English medium in intermediate. Completed his Btech worked for big marketing firm. Saved money, went for CAT, did 

his MBA, joined MNC. Moved to USA worked hard for 2 years. Worked with startup company and now he is a major share holder.

He didn't ask for dowry in marriage because he knows his worth unlike our AP scrap who demand dowry based on salary. We got

to meet through our common family friend and my life changed.

Enni sarlu cheptarandi ? Still ekkada endhuku time waste 

1 hour ago, kaamaberry said:

Rey dkc daily entra gola .... Marraige fix aithe pelli chesko ...honeymoon kooda chesko ..lgbt marraiges ki govt kooda ok cheppesindib...inka nee baadha endhi?

2074896655_images(35).thumb.jpeg.97e5414

17 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ilanti posts vestunte nuvu nijamgane ammayvi anpistundi

@Maradalu emankokapote okati cheptanu , naku ne dp nachaledu , aa heroine aa dress baledu 

try to change that pic

pativrata DP lu pettukunte pativrata aiporu. Thats not me anyway. Be a Roman in Rome. Ikkada magaallu andaru sollu kaarche type vaalla kosame ee DP.