This is how one should do charity

Maradalu

During conversation my cousin brother told me that my would be is a very charitable person. He donates stationary including uniforms to underprivileged students in Govt. Schools and apart from that he does help youth in the village

by paying their fee to learn computers at SETWIN. He played a key role in establishing bank in the village. His thinking

is big and at the same time he is very simple by looking at him in US nobody would imagine in their wild dreams that he

does all this. He even kept it as secret with me. My cousin brother knows him in the friend circle and it was revealed by

his friends. ade mana telugu build up batch guys aithe facebook, whatsapp etc etc lo dappu kottukuni penta penta 

chesevaaru. There are very few guys like him.

5 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

During conversation my cousin brother told me that my would be is a very charitable person. He donates stationary including uniforms to underprivileged students in Govt. Schools and apart from that he does help youth in the village

by paying their fee to learn computers at SETWIN. He played a key role in establishing bank in the village. His thinking

is big and at the same time he is very simple by looking at him in US nobody would imagine in their wild dreams that he

does all this. He even kept it as secret with me. My cousin brother knows him in the friend circle and it was revealed by

his friends. ade mana telugu build up batch guys aithe facebook, whatsapp etc etc lo dappu kottukuni penta penta 

proud hindu ..same caste aa ?

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Tell about you instead of asking her. 

yenti nee sodha .."she" boasted that her "would be" is a proud hindu ani ..katnam entha icchavu anna ..ekkado kaali ivvaledu ani rendu threads lep(indhi). Ippudu caste aduguthunna ..anni "proud hindu" buddhule kadha.

Just now, lovemystate said:

yenti nee sodha ..she boasted that "her" and "would be" is a proud hindu ani ..katnam entha icchavu anna ..ekkado kaali ivvaledu ani rendu threads lep(indhi). Ippudu caste aduguthunna ..anni "proud hindu" buddhule kadha.

Where do you live? 

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

proud hindu ..same caste aa ?

Aray pichi makkede, madyalo hindu, and caste enduku vachindi ra yeprasi LK. Malli migatha threads lo vachi edupu gurinchi lectures istav edupu gottu na mradda.. 

25 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Monna Nobel price anavasarAnga aa Abhijit ki ichharu...ee sangati munde chepte mee cousin ki ichhe vaalu kada

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ram4a said:

Monna Nobel price anavasarAnga aa Abhijit ki ichharu...ee sangati munde chepte mee cousin ki ichhe vaalu kada

correction would be ki

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maradalu said:

Ekkada nuvvu showoff istunattu lage antav