Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

WTF!! Ilantollani em cheyyali? What a stupid disgusting peice of $hit.

At 7:40 does she say that if the victim(child victim) doesn't say anything...thats considered consent. I just have no words.

Just now, Cooldude4321 said:

if the victim is her daughter, what would she say then ? stupid people and stupid principles 😡😡

She would be very happy. There are many people in the religion who wanted their dughters get married when they are children. And they think thats correct. Number of cases i the UK.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Why tagging them? i don't think they supported this stupid religion. They condemned Hindu religion and many of its fallacies. That doesn't make them people of this religion or they are supporters this religion. Any Hindu/India/BJP criticizer is called Muslim/cut mirchi and etc.

• Upvote 1

was it assumed right at the time and age? yes.

is it good to justify that marriage today? no.

can you ask a 6 year old for consent? no, in any time and age.

a right minded listener's question would be to ask this lady, lecturing about consent, is if she knew what marriage or sex was when she was 6.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cooldude4321 said:

if the victim is her daughter, what would she say then ? stupid people and stupid principles 😡😡

She looks like She is okay with that..

12 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

was it assumed right at the time and age? yes.

is it good to justify that marriage today? no.

can you ask a 6 year old for consent? no, in any time and age.

a right minded listener's question would be to ask this lady, lecturing about consent, is if she knew what marriage or sex was when she was 6.

9 years and 52/56 years? Not accepted any time and age.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

WTF!! Ilantollani em cheyyali? What a stupid disgusting peice of $hit.

At 7:40 does she say that if the victim(child victim) doesn't say anything...thats considered consent. I just have no words.

@prasadr vacheyyi  

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

hmmm where did the guy who tagged them said they both are cut mirchis? Maybe he tagged those two IDs because those two IDs are very vocal in religion context debates and wanted to know their opinion on this thread? 

See how they didnt even want to respond or condemn anything here despite the tags? Clearly we know one of them has already wandered in the thread already based on the "like" your comment got yet he chose not to respond anything .... selective criticism ...  :lol: 

Not selective criticism. And not blind enough to see the context. He tagged both of them in thread where only Islam/Muslims are condemned indicating for their opinion. You really need to check his previous taggings.  That's what I call selective tagging. He never called them cut mirchi. I do't attribute that to him. That was for the people who can't argue based on logic. I have been called cut mirchi even though I criticse both the religions. Agreed, it would be good if they criticise both the religions equally. But it could be based on their personal experience in their lives. Like @crashnburn sharing his experience about brahmin boys harrasment in his school.