kevinUsa

YOJ: 2012
29F .
My wedding got fixed 2 months back. I did not like the guy as I felt we are not compatible. But I had to agree due to parental pressure and their health situation. Then came the twist when I realized I am in love with my long term friend and even he feels the same way about me. I took things to my parents. But they did not agree because of the financial situation at my friend's home, due to which we have to wait at least an year to get married . My parents have continued their preparations for the wedding but I am not able to get any interest in that .
I am really worried about my parents health but I am more worried what is going to happen to my life if I am forcefully married to someone. Not sure what needs to be done."

10 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

YOJ: 2012
29F .
My wedding got fixed 2 months back. I did not like the guy as I felt we are not compatible. But I had to agree due to parental pressure and their health situation. Then came the twist when I realized I am in love with my long term friend and even he feels the same way about me. I took things to my parents. But they did not agree because of the financial situation at my friend's home, due to which we have to wait at least an year to get married . My parents have continued their preparations for the wedding but I am not able to get any interest in that .
I am really worried about my parents health but I am more worried what is going to happen to my life if I am forcefully married to someone. Not sure what needs to be done."

You can go n help her @kevinUsa