#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have been making calls on a regular basis for our common cause. I find a great amount of comfort in the fact that my fellow advocates are motivated, disciplined and have perseverance. Thanks again and I’m proud to be associated with you all.

Our task is not over though. We need to be persistent though. Long haul or small haul, we need to keep calling until we get what we want. Remember, respectful but firm and persistent. Also we do not have any other way to alleviate our pains. There will be no other bill, no one is going save us but ourselves. So again, thank you and be ready to call tomorrow.

Evado baga rod lu dinchadu okkodiki 

6 minutes ago, Repo said:

Pedhaga em levu west. Searching 

Rally gurunchi vinaleda in front of Burbin house on Saturday. Symbolic ga Good wins over Evil ani Diwali kosam special edition.

Just now, Iriswest said:

Rally gurunchi vinaleda in front of Burbin house on Saturday. Symbolic ga Good wins over Evil over ani Diwali kosam special edition.

911 vasthadi permission lekapothe. It's like invading privacy and public harrassment. India kadu edi. 

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Rally gurunchi vinaleda in front of Burbin house on Saturday. Symbolic ga Good wins over Evil over ani Diwali kosam special edition.

Creativity em thaggaledhu eee sannasulaki

2 minutes ago, Repo said:

911 vasthadi permission lekapothe. It's like invading privacy and public harrassment. India kadu edi

IV is not going offensive anymore. Hearing annaru ga, they are looking forward to it emo.