India pulls out RCEP.. haha..

crashnburn

12 minutes ago, prasadr said:

But then, if we make this move, we will have products but people won't have money to buy any of them.

yeah yeah... all those doing business rankings did not help, you say? lol.

fcuking idiot.

55 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

looks like the 'merit' private sector is too chicken to compete even on asian stage.

after months of Modi govt hyping this free trade agreement, Modi chickens out because nobody respects him enough to give the deal that will be beneficial to India.

Modi - the worst PM India ever had.

don't worry your haj subsidy is safe, jaggad has increased the benefit, but still you have not told anything about the christian minorities killing ur half cut leader bagdhadi that too using dogs :D is it morally justified? did it burn for u?

27 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

paidi, you neither have the brains, nor the decency to be considered a human being. but hiding your brahmin bigotry behind lame attempts at humour is only going to make me enjoy it more when you cry like a b1tch. lol.

Haha you cannot argue with points so start making false accusations claiming i'm someone else. Nee reservation batch ki intha kante yekkuva aalochichalevu ley. Velli vere forum nunchi dkochina matter post cheyyiCITI_c$y

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

some bhakts are trying to spin it as 'China will flood our market with their products'. haha..

they are literally agreeing that India cannot produce at the rate that China can, and that what Indonesia doesn't fear from China (dumping its goods), India does.

India is isolating itself from the world, thanks to its clueless pm, and dumb chamchas.

We get what we deserve, no point in abusing someone. Educate people if you can. 

15 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

We get what we deserve, no point in abusing someone. Educate people if you can. 

If you want to educate yourself, run away from this db. I actively try to never post anything useful here. and come here only to provoke. I feel bad only when I have to get too personal, because some of the pushback is relentless and extreme(expected ofcourse)

if you are speaking on behalf of others in wanting to get educated. don't without asking the right questions.

as for this deal, it shows how weak India's standing on asian stage is, that it can't even bulldoze its way into a trade deal with its $2tn economy.

it means that for all talk of economic reforms, Modi govt hasn't done anything, and signing on to the deal would, in theory, disdvantage India, but still give access to asian markets which it has not explored yet. its a calculated risk that the govt refused to take Plus its not going to flood chinese goods into Indian market anymore than such a flooding is happening already.

I hate to talk like some foreign policy observer or some sh1t, because I think those things don't matter as much as people think it does.But I know this. A trade deal will not disadvantage India, if the central govt gets it priorities right and manipulates its currency.

what India wants, even India doesn't know.

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

If you want to educate yourself, run away from this db. I actively try to never post anything useful here. and come here only to provoke. I feel bad only when I have to get too personal, because some of the pushback is relentless and extreme(expected ofcourse)

if you are speaking on behalf of others in wanting to get educated. don't without asking the right questions.

as for this deal, it shows how weak India's standing on asian stage is, that it can't even bulldoze its way into a trade deal with its $2tn economy.

it means that for all talk of economic reforms, Modi govt hasn't done anything, and signing on to the deal would, in theory, disdvantage India, but still give access to asian markets which it has not explored yet. its a calculated risk that the govt refused to take Plus its not going to flood chinese goods into Indian market anymore than such a flooding is happening already.

I hate to talk like some foreign policy observer or some sh1t, because I think those things don't matter as much as people think it does.But I know this. A trade deal will not disadvantage India, if the central govt gets it priorities right and manipulates its currency.

what India wants, even India doesn't know.

for sure not 72 virgins

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Nee agenda simple , modi RCEP yes ante. Dani No anali antav

Eppudu No annadu ga , yes anali antav 

@3$% His communist brothers are first ones to start crying if modi says yes. Also, it's funny he belittling Modi  for not getting respect or whatever.even if that's the case it should be seen as Indian PM and not Modi. silly.

• Haha 1

I am all for free market.

In an ideal world RCEP would be great. 

but the world is not ideal and we have lot of BASIC STRUCTURAL issues that needs to be resolved before we begin to think opening up our markets.

With out Land and Labor reforms, this would kill and massacre our Small and Medium scale industries.

These won't survive a day.

And Agriculture is a small scale industry as well India.

Milk is a small scale industry as well, with small farmers holding 1-2 cows adding to the Milk pool at a larger scale.

You think all these would survive a day without appropriate Land & Labor reforms?

The question though is why Modi continued with RECP negotiations for so long.

Answer lies with China & US and our equations with them.

US & India are now looking for a Trade agreement.

For the Pulkas who are dump, let me remind of something that happened few days back.

Henry Kissinger was in India & he was accompanied by probably the most influential set of people on this planet. This group met Modi.

Am sure details of what happened won't come out in near future but decades from now, it will come out and we will understand how incidents that did not make splash changed course of history.

Btw, before you Pulkas shoot your mouth as to who Kissinger is....search. This man made the current day China. Without Kissinger, China would not be remotely what it is today.

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

I am all for free market.

In an ideal world RCEP would be great. 

but the world is not ideal and we have lot of BASIC STRUCTURAL issues that needs to be resolved before we begin to think opening up our markets.

With out Land and Labor reforms, this would kill and massacre our Small and Medium scale industries.

These won't survive a day.

And Agriculture is a small scale industry as well India.

Milk is a small scale industry as well, with small farmers holding 1-2 cows adding to the Milk pool at a larger scale.

You think all these would survive a day without appropriate Land & Labor reforms?

The question though is why Modi continued with RECP negotiations for so long.

Answer lies with China & US and our equations with them.

US & India are now looking for a Trade agreement.

For the Pulkas who are dump, let me remind of something that happened few days back.

Henry Kissinger was in India & he was accompanied by probably the most influential set of people on this planet. This group met Modi.

Am sure details of what happened won't come out in near future but decades from now, it will come out and we will understand how incidents that did not make splash changed course of history.

Btw, before you Pulkas shoot your mouth as to who Kissinger is....search. This man made the current day China. Without Kissinger, China would not be remotely what it is today.

Adhi literally China benefit ayitadhi