Are religious conversions bad?

Pillipilla

Multiple Factors..

Dabbu, Provisions, Religious Ambitions and Preaching etc..

and if u see the trend...most of the conversions going on is only one way..not other way..i think u know what I meant..

17 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Andaru talking vere vere thadulalo, I am curious to know what people think about this. Are religious conversions bad? If so, why do you think so? 

It is win win situation. Known few ppl

who converted to same caste as YSR to reek benefits. EOD convert aithe naakenti type.

3 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

if u get US citizenship within a yr.. no 

Ikkada events lo chaala mandi tellolu adigaru baa nannnu if you want to convert into christianity ani. Mainly musalollu. 

21 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ikkada events lo chaala mandi tellolu adigaru baa nannnu if you want to convert into christianity ani. Mainly musalollu. 

evaraina single guntalu unte details me know.. urgent ga citizenship kotti NY ni ucha poyinchali

48 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Multiple Factors..

Dabbu, Provisions, Religious Ambitions and Preaching etc..

and if u see the trend...most of the conversions going on is only one way..not other way..i think u know what I meant..

Well, isn't religion a choice...so what's wrong if someone changes their religion for monetary benefits? If you're concerned about changing the local culture, aren't we doing the same thing by immigrating to this country and bringing our culture with us? Shouldn't it all be a part of Globalization?