Are religious conversions bad?

Pillipilla

There are certain things our Vedas did mentioned ( eg about sun God ) which was proven scientifically in the later stages 

MOTION OF EARTH

Rig Veda 10.22.14
“This earth is devoid of hands and legs, yet it moves ahead. All the objects over the earth also move with it. It moves around the sun.

In this mantra,
Kshaa = Earth (refer Nigantu 1.1)
Ahastaa = without hands
Apadee = without legs
Vardhat = moves ahead
Shushnam Pari = Around the sun
Pradakshinit = revolves

Rig Veda 10.149.1
“The sun has tied Earth and other planets through attraction and moves them around itself as if a trainer moves newly trained horses around itself holding their reins.”

In this mantra,
Savita = Sun
Yantraih = through reins
Prithiveem = Earth
Aramnaat = Ties
Dyaam Andahat = Other planets in sky as well
Atoorte = Unbreakable
Baddham = Holds
Ashwam Iv Adhukshat = Like horses

GRAVITATIONAL FORCE

Rig Veda 8.12.28
“O Indra! by putting forth your mighty rays, which possess the qualities of gravitation and attraction-illumination and motion – keep up the entire universe in order through the Power of your attraction.”

Rig Veda 1.6.5, Rig Veda 8.12.30
“O God, You have created this Sun. You possess infinite power. You are upholding the sun and other spheres and render them steadfast by your power of attraction.

Yajur Veda 33.43
“The sun moves in its own orbit in space taking along with itself the mortal bodies like earth through force of attraction.”

Rig Veda 1.35.9
“The sun moves in its own orbit but holding earth and other heavenly bodies in a manner that they do not collide with each other through force of attraction.

Rig Veda 1.164.13
“Sun moves in its orbit which itself is moving. Earth and other bodies move around sun due to force of attraction, because sun is heavier than them.

Atharva Veda 4.11.1
“The sun has held the earth and other planets”

LIGHT OF MOON

Rig Veda 1.84.15
“The moving moon always receives a ray of light from sun”

Rig Veda 10.85.9
“Moon decided to marry. Day and Night attended its wedding. And sun gifted his daughter “Sun ray” to Moon.”

ECLIPSE

Rig Veda 5.40.5
“O Sun! When you are blocked by the one whom you gifted your own light (moon), then earth gets scared by sudden darkness.”

37 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You cannot. But there are too many coincidences for human life to happen. And there is a force which drives life on earth to propagate and evolve. No one knows why is that. 

Should it matter if I think the force was a collision and you think the force was an explosion. Isn't religion the same thing, where you believe in what you want to. But if I found enough evidence that the force is an explosion and not a collision, I will change my belief. Why is that wrong?

34 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

God anedhi oka belief and the more ideal you r the more closer you can be to go ( irrespective of religion ) . Eventually you will reach to God , it cannot be an overnight things or 10 years thing. 

Sun ni nake eye tho  oka 2  minutes choodu  in the afternoon time , devudu kanipistadu 

E sari kanipiste photo teesi post cheyyi...

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Should it matter if I think the force was a collision and you think the force was an explosion. Isn't religion the same thing, where you believe in what you want to. But if I found enough evidence that the force is an explosion and not a collision, I will change my belief. Why is that wrong?

Collision or explosions shouldn’t change your belief. The force is the deity here. Just follow to pray to the deity the way it was passed on by your previous generation.

Just now, Iriswest said:

Collision or explosions shouldn’t change your belief. The force is the deity here. Just follow to pray to the deity the way it was passed on by your previous generation.

So you're acknowledging the force but not exploring the force?

Just now, Pillipilla said:

So you're acknowledging the force but not exploring the force?

Force ni em explore chestaru? Every religion teaches the same core values and path to happiness and prays to thr force to sustain life.

Just now, Iriswest said:

Force ni em explore chestaru? Every religion teaches the same core values and path to happiness and prays to thr force to sustain life.

What is the origin of life, this question will explore the reason behind our existence which you think God created. 

19 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Based on your argument, God is who created the Universe, the life forms and is responsible for our existence. Then, wouldn't any person with logical reasoning explore the reason behind our existence, rather than believe in the force and assume that the force will help you lead a better life, Taadaaa! It doesn't. Only you can help yourself in the time of need, no one else will. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

What is the origin of life, this question will explore the reason behind our existence which you think God created. 

Enduku chesado anna daani meeda religion depend avvadu bro. Religion is just a path. Create chesadu kabatte creator antunnam, creation is his core feature,

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Which god ? 

Good question. I believe in Mathology, Math created Physics, Physics created Chemistry and Chemistry created Biology aka life forms. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Good question. I believe in Mathology, Math created Physics, Physics created Chemistry and Chemistry created Biology aka life forms. 

Then who created Math?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

i statred beleivig in intelligent desinger who triggered all this.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Enduku chesado anna daani meeda religion depend avvadu bro. Religion is just a path. Create chesadu kabatte creator antunnam, creation is his core feature,

Are you sure? So, you're saying that it is not our duty to find the meaning of life. So, why else do we exist? If God truly created us, he would surely want us to do more than pluck flowers from plants and throw them on stones.