dead body ni rape cheyyadam endi raa babu - in pakistan

naaperunenu

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Common in Varanasi. There is a sect which takes away all half burned or un burned dead bodies eat them and do what they want.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

They also visited the house of current Ttd chairmen. He fell at their feet too.

WTF 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeessy_bb

• Somedude

• sattipandu

• prasadr

1 hour ago, naaperunenu said:

పాకిస్తాన్‌లో దారుణ ఘటన వెలుగులోకి వచ్చింది. శ్మశానంలో పూడ్చిపెట్టిన శవాన్ని బయటకు తీసి ఆమెపై అత్యాచారం చేశారు కొందరు దుండగులు. పాకిస్తాన్‌లోని లోథీ పట్టణంలో ఈ ఘటన జరిగింది. ఓ మహిళ చనిపోతే.. ఆమెను గత శనివారం స్థానిక ఇస్మాయిల్ గోత్ శ్మశానవాటికలో ఖననం చేశారు. అయితే, ఆ తర్వాత రోజు శ్మశానానికి వెళ్లిన ఆమె కుటుంబసభ్యులు షాక్‌కి గురయ్యారు. ఆమెను ఖననం చేసిన ప్రదేశంలో మట్టి తవ్వేసి ఉంది. ఆమె మృతదేహం బయటపడి ఉంది. దీంతో వారికి అనుమానం వచ్చింది. ఆమె మృతదేహాన్ని పరిశీలించగా.. ఆమెపై అత్యాచారం జరిగినట్టు గుర్తించారు.

సమాధిలో ఉన్న మృతదేహాన్ని బయటకు తీసి అత్యాచారం చేయడంతో ఆమె కుటుంబసభ్యులు తీవ్ర ఆగ్రహం వ్యక్తం చేశారు. శ్మశానవాటిక కాపలాదారును ఈ విషయంపై ప్రశ్నించగా.. ఓ కుక్క వచ్చి సమాధిని తవ్విందంటూ ఏవో కథలు చెప్పబోయాడు. అయితే, సమాధి మీద అంత పెద్ద బండరాయి పెడితే.. కుక్క దాన్ని పక్కకు ఎలా జరుపుతుందని.. ఎవరో తెలిసిన వారే ఈ ఘాతుకానికి ఒడిగట్టారని ఆరోపిస్తూ మృతురాలి బంధువులు పోలీసులకు ఫిర్యాదు చేశారు

Necrophobia

grave digging is also involved.

what can we say, we are fukked up creatures destined for extinction anyway

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Common in Varanasi. There is a sect which takes away all half burned or un burned dead bodies eat them and do what they want.

Unless there are Muslims and Christians doing this in Varanasi, I am not sure you are right.

But then, You have managed to turn Gang rape of a dead body by Pakistani Muslims into something else.

Muslims have made this into art form.

Anytime they are caught fking a dead body, they will divert the topic on lies.

Did you know Quran & MahaMad allows necrophilia?

Yes, you are reading it right.

According to a hadith (a recorded tradition concerning the sayings and doings of Muhammad) that exists in six of Islam's classical reference texts (including the important Kanz al-'Umal and al-Hujja fi Biyan al-Mahujja), Muhammad once took off his shirt, placed it on a dead woman, and then descended into and "lay with her" in the grave.

As they hurled dirt atop the corpse and Muhammad, the grave diggers exclaimed:

O Prophet, we see you doing a thing you never did with anyone else.

To this he responded:

I dressed her in my shirt so that she may be dressed in heavenly robes, and I lay with her in her grave so that the pressures of the grave [also known as Islam's torments of the grave] may be alleviated from her.

One can interpret this, and there certainly is no absolute reason to maintain that Muhammad was actually copulating with the corpse. There are, however, some hurdles.

First: The two Arabic words (ataja' ma'ha اضطجع معها) which I translate above as "lay with her" are indeed used in Arabic to mean "intercourse." This is similar to the English idiom "to lay with her," which can literally mean nothing more than laying down with a woman, but often is a reference to sex. More than a few Muslim clerics have made this linguistic observation.

Second: Sunni Islam's four orthodox schools of jurisprudence (or madhahib al-fiqh) -- namely, al-Hanafi, al-Hanbali, al-Maliki, and al-Shafi'i -- implicitly permit necrophilia. None of them actually address it on its own; rather, they give it a nod when it comes up in the context of other topics. In the section on adultery, the Maliki teaching is this:

If a husband enters his dead wife -- any which way, from front or behind -- there is no penalty for him. ( Sharh Mukhtasar al-Khalil fi al-fiqh al-Maliki)

Similarly, Shafi'i rulings on ablution point out that it is unnecessary to rewash the body of the dead -- male or female, adds the Hanbali madhhab -- after penetrating it, though the penis of the penetrator does require washing. (Although a few English translations of these pivotal Arabic texts appear online, most are poor and inaccurate. I may at some point collate and freshly translate all of the relevant ones, of which there are more than a few.)

This moron MahaMad allowed necrophilia and even rules for doing it.

Instead of letting Islamic slaves diverting the topic,

people should have searched a bit to find out that this practice is very common in Islamic nations and is not even a crime in a lot of them, as long as you followed the prescribed way to rape the dead woman.

Welcome to 21st Sharia century

Wearing Burkha from head to toe is feminism

&

Fking dead woman is the new norm.

4 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

All that men need is a hole to penetrate, they should just run around a tree at the speed of light and fucck themselves.

trust me... if they can they will 

34 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Unless there are Muslims and Christians doing this in Varanasi, I am not sure you are right.

But then, You have managed to turn Gang rape of a dead body by Pakistani Muslims into something else.

Muslims have made this into art form.

Anytime they are caught fking a dead body, they will divert the topic on lies.

Did you know Quran & MahaMad allows necrophilia?

Yes, you are reading it right.

According to a hadith (a recorded tradition concerning the sayings and doings of Muhammad) that exists in six of Islam's classical reference texts (including the important Kanz al-'Umal and al-Hujja fi Biyan al-Mahujja), Muhammad once took off his shirt, placed it on a dead woman, and then descended into and "lay with her" in the grave.

As they hurled dirt atop the corpse and Muhammad, the grave diggers exclaimed:

O Prophet, we see you doing a thing you never did with anyone else.

To this he responded:

I dressed her in my shirt so that she may be dressed in heavenly robes, and I lay with her in her grave so that the pressures of the grave [also known as Islam's torments of the grave] may be alleviated from her.

One can interpret this, and there certainly is no absolute reason to maintain that Muhammad was actually copulating with the corpse. There are, however, some hurdles.

First: The two Arabic words (ataja' ma'ha اضطجع معها) which I translate above as "lay with her" are indeed used in Arabic to mean "intercourse." This is similar to the English idiom "to lay with her," which can literally mean nothing more than laying down with a woman, but often is a reference to sex. More than a few Muslim clerics have made this linguistic observation.

Second: Sunni Islam's four orthodox schools of jurisprudence (or madhahib al-fiqh) -- namely, al-Hanafi, al-Hanbali, al-Maliki, and al-Shafi'i -- implicitly permit necrophilia. None of them actually address it on its own; rather, they give it a nod when it comes up in the context of other topics. In the section on adultery, the Maliki teaching is this:

If a husband enters his dead wife -- any which way, from front or behind -- there is no penalty for him. ( Sharh Mukhtasar al-Khalil fi al-fiqh al-Maliki)

Similarly, Shafi'i rulings on ablution point out that it is unnecessary to rewash the body of the dead -- male or female, adds the Hanbali madhhab -- after penetrating it, though the penis of the penetrator does require washing. (Although a few English translations of these pivotal Arabic texts appear online, most are poor and inaccurate. I may at some point collate and freshly translate all of the relevant ones, of which there are more than a few.)

This moron MahaMad allowed necrophilia and even rules for doing it.

What is this some say he married small girl, killed his own relative for his wife, encouraged gorilla war how many atrocious thing he has done and why still people follow him?

39 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Instead of letting Islamic slaves diverting the topic,

people should have searched a bit to find out that this practice is very common in Islamic nations and is not even a crime in a lot of them, as long as you followed the prescribed way to rape the dead woman.

Welcome to 21st Sharia century

Wearing Burkha from head to toe is feminism

&

Fking dead woman is the new norm.

So scary

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

What is this some say he married small girl, killed his own relative for his wife, encouraged gorilla war how many atrocious thing he has done and why still people follow him?

There is a reason DEBATE on Muhammad and Quran is prohibited.

Once you start debating, all these nasty things will come out.

Hence mullas have long decided that even questioning any aspect of Quran and Muhammad must be dealt with death,

When you make people fearful of asking questions on Quran and Muhammad...Vola....you get Islam.

Ask no questions and just blindly follow the book and the man behind it.

Sounds like a cult, doesn't it?

Just for a moment imagine,

if some guy comes on a channel and says "God" is talking to him and he is a prophet.

Imagine the same guy saying GOD has given permission to have slaves, butcher thousands, rape, marry small girls....etc etc.

We would be putting him a mental hospital at best or hang him outright at worst.

Instead, in a Bizarre real world, 2 billion people revere this monstrosity.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

There is a reason DEBATE on Muhammad and Quran is prohibited.

Once you start debating, all these nasty things will come out.

Hence mullas have long decided that even questioning any aspect of Quran and Muhammad must be dealt with death,

When you make people fearful of asking questions on Quran and Muhammad...Vola....you get Islam.

Ask no questions and just blindly follow the book and the man behind it.

Sounds like a cult, doesn't it?

Just for a moment imagine,

if some guy comes on a channel and says "God" is talking to him and he is a prophet.

Imagine the same guy saying GOD has given permission to have slaves, butcher thousands, rape, marry small girls....etc etc.

We would be putting him a mental hospital at best or hang him outright at worst.

Instead, in a Bizarre real world, 2 billion people revere this monstrosity.

ridiculous, What a shame