Witch batch la ni cheap ga enduku looking?

Odale

Arey modale ga enduku ra Intha exaggeration avsarama? Mari napkins bathroom la tissues denkavotara bey nuvvu ni crying. Compare to MS folks direct H1bs koncham chillar chestaru but nuvvu cheptuna anta kadu le nakithe evadu tagal ledu

On 11/8/2019 at 9:57 AM, the_magician said:

Idigo a WITCH batch antha ilage edustaru!!

I was stopped by a cop few yrs ago because i crossed him while switching a lane. CHikati lo asalu cop car ani teliyaledu. Noru musukoni fine katta argue kuda cheyaledu. Enti etanu ela arguing. @3$%

Btw video evaru tesaru edi? sCo_^Y

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was stopped by a cop few yrs ago because i crossed him while switching a lane. CHikati lo asalu cop car ani teliyaledu. Noru musukoni fine katta argue kuda cheyaledu. Enti etanu ela arguing. @3$%

Back up ki vachina cop body cam ankunta 

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

Back up ki vachina cop body cam ankunta 

Oh ok. Makes sense _-_

Btw ah cop has so much patience. Nene ayite arrest chesedanini without even talking that much ! *n$

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Good @Amrita akka, you done a great job, nuvu edo oka roju USA Citizen ve authav. Feeling proud of you 👍.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Oh ok. Makes sense _-_

Btw ah cop has so much patience. Nene ayite arrest chesedanini without even talking that much ! *n$

Yes, the cop clearly explained him that it can be dealt in a court. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, the_magician said:

Yes, the cop clearly explained him that it can be dealt in a court. 

so what? the guy feels that he's not wrong. what's the problem there?

nuvvendhuku intha feel avthunnavo, perfect slave laaga cops ki. cops can go fcuk themselves.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Oh ok. Makes sense _-_

police ki respect ivvatam kantey moorkhatvam inkoti ledhu. all cops are bastards.

• Confused 1

If the cops have not evolved a system where a normal person can talk to them as equals, what is the point of even having fcking cops.

they are so afraid of being bumped by some gang member (who they created in the first place), that they treat rest of the population like a bunch of criminals.

Its dehumanizing to talk to a cop. I wish they just disappear off the face of earth. scumbags.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, JambaKrantu said:

Mindset difference

India lo witch jobs are more about politics and slavery to company than work. They try to show the same attitude here..

Also most of them are already close to 30 or are in mid 30s with family when they come here while MS guys are in their early 20s. Hard for WITCH guys to adapt to the american life style..

what about your feudal attitude? good for nothing prick.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

what about your feudal attitude? good for nothing prick.

First human rights violation in ur companies gurinchi cheppu. Indian reservation benefits dobbi establish chesina companies. Indian govt Bhiksha vesthe gaani nadavadanna maata nee companies. Nee swantanga yemi peekaleka Indian govt daya medha bathikesthunnanu antaav.

43 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so what? the guy feels that he's not wrong. what's the problem there?

nuvvendhuku intha feel avthunnavo, perfect slave laaga cops ki. cops can go fcuk themselves.

I respect cops because they put their life at risk everyday to protect the people they serve.