Modi tweet on Supreme Court outcome

Sachin200

Non- bhakts choodandi modi tweet 

अयोध्या पर कल सुप्रीम कोर्ट का निर्णय आ रहा है। पिछले कुछ महीनों से सुप्रीम कोर्ट में निरंतर इस विषय पर सुनवाई हो रही थी, पूरा देश उत्सुकता से देख रहा था। इस दौरान समाज के सभी वर्गों की तरफ से सद्भावना का वातावरण बनाए रखने के लिए किए गए प्रयास बहुत सराहनीय हैं।

it just took 1.5 majority terms of govt for BJP to resolve the issue..

whereas the fcking scamgress which relied on minority vote bank never had guts to put an end to this case...

and they call BJP non-secular.......

Strike 1 - Article 370

Strike 2 - Ayodhya....

PS: Secular and Ghar Wpasi batch vachi morgakandi..we dont know who will win the case..but I am talking about putting an end to the case....

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

whereas the fcking scamgress which relied on minority vote bank never had guts to put an end to this case...

Strike 1 - Article 370

Strike 2 - Ayodhya....

PS: Secular and Ghar Wpasi batch vachi morgakandi..we dont know who will win the case..but I am talking about putting an end to the case....

too early to say that 

dont u thnk?

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

too early to say that 

dont u thnk?

repu decision vastunte..inka too early endi...

do u think BJP will undo the Court Hearing like what the fcker Rajiv Gandhi did in Shah Banos case..by coming under pressure from Islamic Board..

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

repu decision vastunte..inka too early endi...

do u think BJP will undo the Court Hearing like what the fcker Rajiv Gandhi did in Shah Banos case..by coming under pressure from Islamic Board..

Scamgress will promise something else for turaks in the next manifesto

1 minute ago, padmasri said:

Scamgress will promise something else for turaks in the next manifesto

i want them to..so that miglindi23 repeats for them at national level..

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Strike 1 - Article 370

Strike 2 - Ayodhya....

370 is one sided rape of an almost foreign land.

Ayodya no one cares 

Up lo 10rs dorakka pasthulu untaaru inka

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Strike 1 - Article 370

Strike 2 - Ayodhya....

Modi pm ayaka religion related things edhi cheyaledhu . Ekkado religious things we can relate to him through rss or Yogi etc. 

Congress was never supportive for Hindus . and always behind minority vote bank ( least bothered cuz alternative option was not present until late 1990).  

On contrary, BJP and NDA actually never involved in hindu appeasing cultures after they took over the office...

And muslims ki against ga kuda emi cheyaledu...its a myth that BJP is anti-muslim but in reality, BJP is helping muslims integrate into modern society...

and I think, Supreme verdict kuda little bit muslim favour ga ne pothademo anipistundi and may be once the verdict is out, subjudice vundadu kabatti may be government will try to mediate and come up with a partial pro  hindu settlement...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

On contrary, BJP and NDA actually never involved in hindu appeasing cultures after they took over the office...

And muslims ki against ga kuda emi cheyaledu...its a myth that BJP is anti-muslim but in reality, BJP is helping muslims integrate into modern society...

and I think, Supreme verdict kuda little bit muslim favour ga ne pothademo anipistundi and may be once the verdict is out, subjudice vundadu kabatti may be government will try to mediate and come up with a partial pro  hindu settlement...

They will not repeat what Rajiv Gandhi did...

aar ya paar untadi