Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

4 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

In Geetha it states that there are only 4 types of religions : Karma [path of work], Jnana [path of knowledge], Dhyana [path of meditation] and Bhakti [path of devotion]. Christianity, Islam and Bhuddism fall into the religion of Bhakti. And Geetha says that you don't have people for who they are. 

That shows the greatness of Hindu texts,

It does not absolve Islam and Quram of the institutionalized destruction of non-islamic cultures.

like I asked, let me know why a Hindu should not hate Islam.

Quote verses from Quran that shows compassion and respect for Dharmic religions?

4 hours ago, dewarist said:

You call that crying..wow. since when asking a logical question has become this? 

I dont need respect from a person like u. 

Hinduphobia is logical questions,

Got it.

Can I say the same?

Especially about Islam which wants to either convert or kill me? 

Or asking questions about Islam get me killed or branded by YOU LOT as a bigot?

5 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

No one can identify God at once. Even Ramana maharshi took years to realize God (inner self). The place where he did meditation is a simple mango orchard. Temples are a means to meditation and prayer for normal people. 

Then what's the point of the stones when God is inside us?

38 minutes ago, prasadr said:

That shows the greatness of Hindu texts,

It does not absolve Islam and Quram of the institutionalized destruction of non-islamic cultures.

like I asked, let me know why a Hindu should not hate Islam.

Quote verses from Quran that shows compassion and respect for Dharmic religions?

Because Geetha says that you can't hate people in other religions, lol. Isn't that what I said before? 

Geet asks you to muder your cousins for land because hey you only kill their body so basically it says murder is no big deal.

Geeta also says caste purity must be preserved and is against inter caste marriage.

Geeta also says baapans came from head and sudras about 90 percent of indian population came from foot.

It is a hate infested racist book which belongs to garbage dump.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Geet asks you to muder your cousins for land because hey you only kill their body so basically it says murder is no big deal.

Geeta also says caste purity must be preserved and is against inter caste marriage.

Geeta also says baapans came from head and sudras about 90 percent of indian population came from foot.

Arey Geeta didn't say about caste system

On 11/8/2019 at 11:43 PM, prasadr said:

We won.

We actually won.

Fking have tears in my eyes.

This is justice.

Adverse possession can never be a justification for civilizational wrongs.

Islamic Ulema is the biggest loser here.

Had they taken the deal & given Ayodhya and 3 more temples back to us, this judgement would not have come to pass.

This is not just a judgement, this is a precedent.

Now we can legally lay claim to the thousands of temples which were destroyed and mosques and Churches were built.

We can also legally claim all temple lands belonging to us.

Fkkkk.

This is a victory that will change our nation and I believe the role played by Modi Ji in delivering this will come out one day.

The man has earned our respect.

Modi has not done anything in this according to me , it was subramanian swamy all the way, finally supported by K Parasaran

infact BJP rode on Subramanian Swamy's many cases to ride on anti congres wave created by SS swamy without every giving credit to him, shame on Modi on this front

BJP has no locus standi on this case at all, Sushma Swaraj confirmed this in 1998 saying "we cannot cash the same check twice".. this is coming from a bhat

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Duty is utmost responsibility, Do not let your emotions hijack you

the job of a kshatriya (not by birth but by profession) when defending a war is to fight and not get diverted emotionally lookin at the bondages that come from everywhere, killing the cousins is not the objective,  aak ki paak ki teda teliyani religions ki cheppina ardham kaadu, desert cutl which relied on camel urine cannot understand the complexities of evolved civilization of indus valley/harappa

there is no reference to caste in bhagavad gita except for defining varna (profession)rd f

hate infested book is the one which ask to kill non believers, show me on single line in BG that walks about killing non believers

isnt it irony that a pediaphile praying cult force is here to define BG/Hindu which forms the basis for civilized humanity

5 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Why does it matter what Bible and Quoran teach? I never read either of them, and I don't want to. But, you yourself are not a true Hindu because you don't respect other religions despite it being specifically present in Geetha. Despite whatever religion/caste other humans are following, you don't belittle someone for it. 

you have been bitten by secularism bug, experience ayyaka kaani mandu pani cheyadu.. enjoy

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Duty is utmost responsibility, Do not let your emotions hijack you

there is no reference to caste in bhagavad gita except for defining varna (profession)rd f

hate infested book is the one which ask to kill non believers, show me on single line in BG that walks about killing non believers

isnt it irony that a pediaphile praying cult force is here to define BG/Hindu which forms the basis for civilized humanity

Yea right killing cousins is duty when arjuna himself is not interested in land or kingdom. Morover it is justification that is given which makes gita a killers manifesto. Gita justified murdering cousins by saying you are only killing body. Using that one can justify any murder.

Varna yendhi nee thokka - varna aithe intercaste marriage chesukovaddhu ani endhuku chepthaadura. Burra pettu. Evadina doctor koothuru enginner kodu chesukovaddhu ani raasthada ?

what civilized humanity lol? every little thing you use from clothing to electricity to internet are products of forreign civilizations.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Yea right killing cousins is duty when arjuna himself is not interested in land or kingdom. Morover it is justification that is given which makes gita a killers manifesto. Gita justified murdering cousins by saying you are only killing body. Using that one can justify any murder.

Varna yendhi nee thokka - varna aithe intercaste marriage chesukovaddhu ani endhuku chepthaadura. Burra pettu. Evadina doctor koothuru enginner kodu chesukovaddhu ani raasthada ?

what civilized humanity lol? every little thing you use from clothing to electricity to internet are products of forreign civilizations.

nuvventa try chesina every hindu knows the duty of a khastriya.. velli ummah side bend avvu and try to educate your fellow brothers to evolve and respect the nation that feeds you

if foreign civilizations were so evolved why did they come to india for, why did british set upp the railways for.. BTW brits setup therailways for long term loot not help india

anyway, no point is trying to help a confused soul,

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you have been bitten by secularism bug, experience ayyaka kaani mandu pani cheyadu.. enjoy

What are your experiences? I learned about India's secularism in social in high school. Are you saying that India is not secular?

8 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

What are your experiences? I learned about India's secularism in social in high school. Are you saying that India is not secular?

what you read is not important..how you evolve in current situation is more important

NCERT texts are the worst in terms of teaching real facts to children, we have been taught more about our invaders than the our greatest kings.. why do you think so, who enabled this to happen

Raja Raja Chola.. india's greatest king, i challenge you that you won't even find a paragraph on him in indian school text. whereas there's a chapter for every mughal king..ideally we should read about out strengths not about Mofos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajaraja_I

Tipu Sultan is the worst Mofo, it has been whitewashed using a TV serial to portray him as freedom fighter, what he has done to hindus is not shown anywhere