Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

4 hours ago, prasadr said:

Building a grand Ram temple will provide employment to lakhs of people.

Now multiply that by thousand times when we reclaim all temples back. Thats millions of jobs.

Temples are one of the largest employers in India and provide indirect employment to lakhs.

So, you should be happy that this will generate employment.

I personally believe, India has enough religious places which niether generate economy nor help the poor !!

8 minutes ago, ram4a said:

I personally believe, India has enough religious places which niether generate economy nor help the poor !!

Really?

How did you come to the conclusion that Hindu temples don't help economy?

I agree that mosques and Churches contribute ZERO to Indian economy.

Where as temples generate literally hundreds of millions of dollars. I would include Gurudwaras, Buddhists and Jain temples in this.

Temple tourism generates incredible income and employs millions in India. That's a fact.

Don't go too far.

Just do impact analysis of Tirumala temple on India.

Lakhs visit every day from all over India. Imagine the transportation sector that takes this load. These people stay in hotels, eat food. Imagine the load service sector is taking.

Temple itself employs thousands directly and procures lot from contractors, which again generates employment.

LOL...one of the most profitable routes for RTC in India is the Tirumala route.

Same is true for Railways. Just the sheer number of people transiting through Tirupati is mind boggling.

And this is just one temple.

There are other temples in India that have similar impact locally.

Think Sabarimala and Sai Baba Temple.

For god sake, before posting, let's just think for a bit.

Oh, regarding helping the poor, LOL,. even converted Christians hide their religion to work in temples...Proof is right in our face mate.

5 hours ago, prasadr said:

We won.

We actually won.

Fking have tears in my eyes.

This is justice.

Adverse possession can never be a justification for civilizational wrongs.

Islamic Ulema is the biggest loser here.

Had they taken the deal & given Ayodhya and 3 more temples back to us, this judgement would not have come to pass.

This is not just a judgement, this is a precedent.

Now we can legally lay claim to the thousands of temples which were destroyed and mosques and Churches were built.

We can also legally claim all temple lands belonging to us.

Fkkkk.

This is a victory that will change our nation and I believe the role played by Modi Ji in delivering this will come out one day.

The man has earned our respect.

I did not know slavery gives this much happiness. Whar the fk is Jai Shri Ram. I never heard the slogan in any village in Telugu lands and 2 decades before not even in towns and cities . It is not native to Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, bengal, Orissa etc. it is cow belt Hinduism.

anyway it is an issue of Uttar Pradesh never our issue. I don’t care which way it is “solved” but I reall don’t think a judgement is “solution” especially when it humiliates others.

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not know slavery gives this much happiness. Whar the fk is Jai Shri Ram. I never heard the slogan in any village in Telugu lands and 2 decades before not even in towns and cities . It is not native to Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, bengal, Orissa etc. it is cow belt Hinduism.

anyway it is an issue of Uttar Pradesh never our issue. I don’t care which way it is “solved” but I reall don’t think a judgement is “solution” especially when it humiliates others.

Yeah Yeah..

We know

Ram is not a god for Andhra people

BUT

jeesus is born in Amalapuram &

Mohamad was born in Kurnool.

But Shri Ram is not revered in Andhra.

How do you AsHoles lie with such ease?

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Yeah Yeah..

We know

Ram is not a god for Andhra people

BUT

jeesus is born in Amalapuram &

Mohamad was born in Kurnool.

But Shri Ram is not revered in Andhra.

How do you AsHoles lie with such ease?

Jai shri ram ani telugu lands lo ekkadanna vinnava erripook gaa . Aa slogan ni? It is rama or ramudu here, of bhadrachalam. Nothing to do with hateful Ram of cowbelt. Up is same as Congo or Germany to me completely foreign. Some baapan and British myth making tries to connect but at people level it always fails. Never met a telugu guy who took his parents to up and say he felt at home at his god.

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Both temples have existed long before Jesus was a twinkle in the wh0re of his mommy eyes

And long before MahaMad decided to write a filthy book to fook dead people.

Our temples mfker who dare you ascribe our culture to Delhi and India based mumbojumbo called Hinduism 

24 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Both temples have existed long before Jesus was a twinkle in the wh0re of his mommy eyes

And long before MahaMad decided to write a filthy book to fook dead people.

Edo story book lo Ravandu Seethani velli venak nunchie bengedu ani evadu rasstey meeru adhey ippudu following aaa ?? Chivudu modda endhuku bhayya andharu gudustaru? Teeyaga untada anna?? 

Genuine question : inni devudlu undaga appudu,  ippudu okka devudu kuda ledu emi?? Magic banned aa ee buumi nunchie?? 

• Haha 1

Yup,

Todays judgement has hurt the Jeebus and Pedophile gangs a lot.

Their necrophilic animal loving has been going on for centuries unopposed.

Now that their balls have been removed, these Kojjas are hurting.

Your hurt gives me pleasure guys,

so, never stop hurting.

Remember, this is the first temple we have reclaimed.

Thousands more are left.

Good news for the jeebus Pulkas, there are Churches as well on temple lands.

We are coming for all them.

Now you Adam & Eve incest clusterFucks can go and do more incest and necrophilia with your ammi's.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Yup,

Todays judgement has hurt the Jeebus and Pedophile gangs a lot.

Their necrophilic animal loving has been going on for centuries unopposed.

Now that their balls have been removed, these Kojjas are hurting.

Your hurt gives me pleasure guys,

so, never stop hurting.

Remember, this is the first temple we have reclaimed.

Thousands more are left.

Good news for the jeebus Pulkas, there are Churches as well on temple lands.

We are coming for all them.

Now you Adam & Eve incest clusterFucks can go and do more incest and necrophilia with your ammi's.

Disclaimer: I personally feel Religion is fake.. Just different story books in different eras.. 

@prasadr  Question answer cheyu bey saale.. Escape aiyepithav gaa bodi laaga sollu kaburlu chepukoni..

Edo story book lo Ravandu Seethani velli venak nunchie bengedu ani evadu rasstey meeru adhey ippudu following aaa ?? Chivudu modda endhuku bhayya andharu gudustaru? Teeyaga untada anna?? 

Genuine question : inni devudlu undaga appudu,  ippudu okka devudu kuda ledu emi?? Magic banned aa ee buumi nunchie?? 

Orey Pitta,

You claim all religious are fake

BUT

You only abuse Hindus

And on top of that your Bumchiki lights up on fire whenever Islam or Christianity is abused,

meelanti yedavalu, bochedu mandini chusanra..

meeru kaneeyandra rey.

gallery_51737_1_212223.gif

India would prosper many folds now that we will have continued employment through building temples and statues.

We would be a unique case where we will thrive on Spirituality based economy. We should all be involved in building giant temples which will generate so much employment..greater than ever.

And what did happen to veer savarkar's bharat ratna? Will it come up only during next elections. The brazeness of sensationalism i say...

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Nuvvu vinaka pothe state motham vinaledu ani fix ayyava. Lol.