Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

44 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It's just a temple, what's the big deal about it?  Idol worship is one of the practices in Hinduism that we need to get rid of. The point of Ramayana is to imbibe Rama in yourself and kill Ravana. Now a days, it's hard to find a man like Ravana, a man who despite kidnapping a woman, wouldn't lay a finger on her. 

Chaaa .. 100 percent reservation of priests to baapan a tho problem ledhu gaani. Idol

wprship thoaathram problem vacchinda? Fake agendas

Just now, lovemystate said:

And one more thing @crashnburn notice that most  of these who give bjs to sangh are also hardcore langas. That’s one reason why delhi went overboard with langana to reclaim south spaces for Hindi belt.

Thats stretching it a bit.  they are not just TG posters. it seems like that to you because most pro andhra posters stopped posting.

wanting andhra to do well, awesome etc is different from deluding oneself that andhra people won't fall for this extreme nationalism.

kingcasanova is an example of a vile pro ihndutva poster here. there are several. in fact, I'd bet that almost every andhra poster is pro Hindutva in this db. they just dont express it because they don't care to. and because this db is dominated by TG posters.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It never was . These pathetic morons think world began only when they developed pubes.

9 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Mundhu nee companies lo human rights violation gurinchi cheppu. Why did you use reservation benefits for ur company ? Indian govt bhiksha vesthe gaani nadavadhu nee company antaav CITI_c$y

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

And one more thing @crashnburn notice that most  of these who give bjs to sangh are also hardcore langas. That’s one reason why delhi went overboard with langana to reclaim south spaces for Hindi belt.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

Thats stretching it a bit.  they are not just TG posters. it seems like that to you because most pro andhra posters stopped posting.

wanting andhra to do well, awesome etc is different from deluding oneself that andhra people won't fall for this extreme nationalism.

kingcasanova is an example of a vile pro ihndutva poster here. there are several. in fact, I'd bet that almost every andhra poster is pro Hindutva in this db. they just dont express it because they don't care to. and because this db is dominated by TG posters.

Ohhh

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Chaaa .. 100 percent reservation of priests to baapan a tho problem ledhu gaani. Idol

wprship thoaathram problem vacchinda? Fake agendas

The earlier one are Government policies, the latter one is people practise. 

14 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nuvvu maney idol worship , get rid of it Ani cheppadaniki Manaki right ledhu .Ayodhya birth place of Rama and Hindus would like to have a mandir at this holy site . There was a reason behind it and Google it. 

People who cannot identify God in themselves need an idol to worship. With idoltry other ridiculous procedures are followed. We need to worship the Rama or the Khali in oneself, doesn't mean that we need to pluck flowers and throw them on stones. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

People who cannot identify God in themselves need an idol to worship. With idoltry other ridiculous procedures are followed. We need to worship the Rama or the Khali in oneself, doesn't mean that we need to pluck flowers and throw them on stones. 

Google chesava reason for ravana ?? 

9 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I don’t think so. It’s largely confined to couple of oc there.  But Hyd has been polluted with communal riots. Honestly the Muslims in Hyd too act like cowbelt with their Urdu. This was exploited by sangh and these people fell

from devil to deep sea.

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

grow up kid  employment should increase by having setting up industries, science and tech 

not by building temples or religious institutes.

CBN Hyderabad ni Science Technology Industries ani develop cheste moorkha prajalu rythulu matti ani YSR ni YSRCP ni gelipicharu...

so India lo science and Technology @aath care

caste region religion is important 

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I don’t think so. It’s largely confined to couple of oc there.  But Hyd has been polluted with communal riots. Honestly the Muslims in Hyd too act like cowbelt with their Urdu. This was exploited by sangh and these people fell

from devil to deep sea.

yes muslims in Hyd are part of the problem. one part.some of them act like feudal fcuks.

I cant talk about andhra in general, just this db. I can't think of any pro andhra poster who is anti hindutva. thankfully most of them don't bother me, so I don't bother them.

21 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

from devil to deep sea.

you are the first andhra poster who has openly spoken of India in less than flattering terms.

there have been others who have posted stuff about northie domination etc, but they get queasy about labeling India as an usurping force. 

yeah this db's most hated mod, psycopk, keeps referring to India with some bad words, but tI still can't fathom the depth of his understanding on this. I think he mostly posts out of frustration.

21 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

from devil to deep sea.

lets see, this @sattipandu is a good sample of what both andhra/tg posters feel here(for the most part).

this guy will abuse northies if the topic is right, claim that south should be left alone (he still swings between tamils/northies as acceptable partners in the union), but deep down in his heart he's a nationalist.

he loves India, but is not loud about his love. he's open to a separate south India, but only if the conditions are right or something like that, and that he pesonally will never move a muscle for its cause.

I use sattipandu, but this applies to andhra posters too. I don't wish to tag them, because I don't want to irritate them, because they dont irritate me. this guy, I'm happy to irritate.

3 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Edo story book lo Ravandu Seethani velli venak nunchie bengedu ani evadu rasstey meeru adhey ippudu following aaa ?? Chivudu modda endhuku bhayya andharu gudustaru? Teeyaga untada anna?? 

Genuine question : inni devudlu undaga appudu,  ippudu okka devudu kuda ledu emi?? Magic banned aa ee buumi nunchie?? 

Edho book lo thana Sontha manishi gurinchi evado edho raasthey, adhe nijamanukuni Sontha manishi ani kuda nammakunda fictional story ne nammadata...!!

Even I can send you tons of fake stories(just follow this Db, u'll get lot of fake stories from crashnburn) , it's up to you which one u want to believe. 

14 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lets see, this @sattipandu is a good sample of what both andhra/tg posters feel here(for the most part).

this guy will abuse northies if the topic is right, claim that south should be left alone (he still swings between tamils/northies as acceptable partners in the union), but deep down in his heart he's a nationalist.

he loves India, but is not loud about his love. he's open to a separate south India, but only if the conditions are right or something like that, and that he pesonally will never move a muscle for its cause.

I use sattipandu, but this applies to andhra posters too. I don't wish to tag them, because I don't want to irritate them, because they dont irritate me. this guy, I'm happy to irritate.

I havent seen any abuse of North Indians here. I don’t abuse them as well.

what sattipandu doing is good enough. Basically he won’t defend India if the option is south India or separate Telugu country . He may not fight for such country but won’t mind at all if it comes. That’s good enough.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I havent seen any abuse of North Indians here. I don’t abuse them as well.

what sattipandu doing is good enough. Basically he won’t defend India if the option is south India or separate Telugu country . He may not fight for such country but won’t mind at all if it comes. That’s good enough.

yeah. sattipandu is TG boi. most of them too dont have a problem with more autonomy or a separate federation as long as the terms are right.

halwa may make some bullshit noise, but that just comes out of his irrational hatred of andhra. he should never be taken seriously. he himself doesn't believe the sh1t he says.

so you are left with absolute assholes like prasadr, soodhilodharam etc who have an unhealthy, cringe worthy attachment to India. I think one of them is an andhra guy. or both of them are.