IV misleading post on h4 ead rule

sureshkonda

Can’t we go to court for this discrimination?

I have the same question. Is that something we worked up in the past ?

Ya. Court case will most likely go nowhere & take 3-5 years if it goes anywhere.

We are so close with Durbin. We already managed to drag him to the negotiating table & to forget about that stupid hearing & all that nonsense by putting pressure on him.

When something is working, you do it even more. We need to intensify our calls to Durbin next week.

:giggle:

Yaar. Don’t do “chat group” negotiation here. It gets everyone’s BP up.

Also - We aren’t doing this damn bill just for you, we are doing it for everyone, which means people who have not yet applied.

All ideas aside, next week should be all about jamming the phone lines asking for equality. And I think each one of us should bring atleast one more caller who will call twice a day and tell them that we are not going anywhere.
In fact, because of this slavery that we have been pushed into, our jobs are super secure compared to a regular joe.
From my end, I added another friend who will pitch in from next week, please do your share.

8 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

IV gani matalu nammakandi. Court rule upheld chesindi meaning case inka kottayele

H4EAD win 🙏.. We can do another fundraiser this Black Friday/cyber Monday .. instead of buying junk we should raise the money more for S386 efforts for IV..

Sheep's are on track. Good going. 

Just now, Repo said:

H4EAD win 🙏.. We can do another fundraiser this Black Friday/cyber Monday .. instead of buying junk we should raise the money more for S386 efforts for IV..

Sheep's are on track. Good going.