There's still hope for humanity.

crashnburn

mass appeal antey idhi ra.

and Lula didn't have to vilify any group to achieve this. he didn't have to organize riots, and pogroms.

India lo ilanti mass leader eppudu osthado.. I think Laloo was the only one, who was jailed because they couldn't beat him in election.

2 hours ago, crashnburn said:

and Lula didn't have to vilify any group to achieve this. he didn't have to organize riots, and pogroms.

India lo ilanti mass leader eppudu osthado.. I think Laloo was the only one, who was jailed because they couldn't beat him in election.

Arey barre munda nayala laloo gadu manchi leader ah ni drusthi lo mental maakada ganivani artam aipotundi ni mental condition endo poi erragadda la join aipo

2 hours ago, crashnburn said:

LOL cry@fl

12 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Arey barre munda nayala laloo gadu manchi leader ah ni drusthi lo mental maakada ganivani artam aipotundi ni mental condition endo poi erragadda la join aipo

kcr kantey better leader aey ley ra. nuvvu velli kcr dhi guduvu, break isthey ochesthav chethha cheppataaniki.

22 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yes wise genius, who wants to have an opinion on everything without knowing sh1t.  lol.

I was simply laughing at that statement

U seemed serious 😂

Sarele kaanivvu