Moving from NJ to Texas, need moving details

Frozen

9 hours ago, Frozen said:

One of my cousin moving from NJ to Texas. Can you suggest some movers and packers

waste bro, packers n movers, sell all ur stuff there and buy new once. Car ayithe ship chessuko manu. rest all waste. Packers n movers will charge heavily 

Dumb folks don’t listen when we say to dump and you can buy  everything brand new for the same shipping costs ..they move stuff and fool themselves..so let them pay 2500+ moving charges and movers definitely have the final say in how much they charge even after moving the stuff at time of delivery 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Dumb folks don’t listen when we say to dump and you can buy  everything brand new for the same shipping costs ..they move stuff and fool themselves..so let them pay 2500+ moving charges and movers definitely have the final say in how much they charge even after moving the stuff at time of delivery 🤷‍♂️

New furniture bills who will give

1 hour ago, WigsandThighs said:

moving expenses claim cheskovochu kada? 

2 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

May be he got decent furniture man. My couch and dining table are worth more than $3k. If I sell them no one will give full price. So, even if i sell them for $1.5k loss, I might have buy new ones for another $3k. Movers is best in my scenario. May be TS is same situation. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/11/2019 at 2:10 PM, WigsandThighs said:

I suggested same solution but they want to carry on Bro..

On 11/11/2019 at 2:10 PM, WigsandThighs said:

+1 , unless your stuff is super expensive and you lose money by selling them

I sold off a lot of my stuff when I had to move to a different city and minimized the shipping costs

On 11/10/2019 at 11:55 PM, Frozen said:

One of my cousin moving from NJ to Texas. Can you suggest some movers and packers. 

one month wait cheyyagalav ante oka 2k lo ayethundhi. immediate kavali ante oka 3k daaaka avthundhi.