AWS certification help

mbabu2579

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nerchukunte emaindi ala padi untundi. Ayina rasi year ayyindi. 

Happy journey akkai @Amrita, don’t travel alone in India. Call 100 for emergency not 911. Please be  aware that your DB family is with you for whatever reason. @kevinUsa is just a phone call away for providing all the support you needed. 

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Happy journey akkai @Amrita, don’t travel alone in India. Call 100 for emergency not 911. Please be  aware that your DB family is with you for whatever reason. @kevinUsa is just a phone call away for providing all the support you needed. 

Na india trip cancel ayyi oka yugam ayindi.  :(

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Dasha enti ? What refund?

@Amrita I meant,

1 of 2 - you canceled the trip because of the recent things/crime happening on women /concerned about traveling alone in India.

2 of 2- Refund for ticket booking. You said you almost paid 2k for it.

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

@Amrita I meant,

1 of 2 - you canceled the trip because of the recent things/crime happening on women /concerned about traveling alone in India.

2 of 2- Refund for ticket booking. You said you almost paid 2k for it.

I have to start at a new job on Monday and they have to close the position so request cheste cancel chesukunna.  Oka crime ki country ki velladam manestara sir? @~`   

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I have to start at a new job on Monday and they have to close the position so request cheste cancel chesukunna.  Oka crime ki country ki velladam manestara sir? @~`   

@Amrita congratulations on your new job. I hope you find your Kane Williamson in new location. 

23 hours ago, Amrita said:

Yeda dorukutunayi ganni job lu nuvvu @AleAle epudu chesina new job joining antaru

1 hour ago, raaajaaa said:

Yeda dorukutunayi ganni job lu nuvvu @AleAle epudu chesina new job joining antaru

Nenu close to  year and half nunchi e client deggare work chesa eppudu new job ani eppudanna  ? FT anduke potunna. Hopefully i wont change for a while.