Sneaker Thread

chittimallu_14

21 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Any fans of the Jordans here.... do you own any pairs

AJ 10 Chicago Flag, AJ 32 and Jordan 1 cleats vundhi vuncle. I like them but wouldn't call myself a fan of Jordans. 

13 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

AJ 10 Chicago Flag, AJ 32 and Jordan 1 cleats vundhi vuncle. I like them but wouldn't call myself a fan of Jordans. 

aj 1 cleats enti... em aadathav?

16 hours ago, jeessy_bb said:

ok, got it... flag football 

nanku AJ3 and AJ5 chala istam .. .kondhama ani choosthunna but they are impossible to find in store and will have to buy them in stockX or GOAT sites, not sure if I can pull the look with those... haha but they are some amazing designs... .1, 3, 4, 5, 6 are the best... 7, 8 are decent and rest of them are terrible maybe barring 12.... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nanku AJ3 and AJ5 chala istam .. .kondhama ani choosthunna but they are impossible to find in store and will have to buy them in stockX or GOAT sites, not sure if I can pull the look with those... haha but they are some amazing designs... .1, 3, 4, 5, 6 are the best... 7, 8 are decent and rest of them are terrible maybe barring 12.... 

Oh yeah AJ3 chaala baaguntadi. Always wanted to buy it but somehow could not. Footlocker/Finishline lo vuntaayi ga? Yea agree 1 - 6 are good. 

12 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Oh yeah AJ3 chaala baaguntadi. Always wanted to buy it but somehow could not. Footlocker/Finishline lo vuntaayi ga? Yea agree 1 - 6 are good. 

1, 3 and 4 dorukuthai shops lo... not any other older models. For the rest you have to approach sneaker resellers... 

AJ 2 is worst

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

1, 3 and 4 dorukuthai shops lo... not any other older models. For the rest you have to approach sneaker resellers... 

AJ 2 is worst

Ah yeah colleague okkadu flightclub lo AJs kontanu annadu. I guess its a good reseller site. 

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

21 hours ago, jeessy_bb said:

Image result for brahmi gifs

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

AJ 2 is worst

35 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Parayana rankings ad laaga vundi naaku mee replies ee topic lo.. haha EntireIdealisticCollie-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Parayana rankings ad laaga vundi naaku mee replies ee topic lo.. haha 

shoe gurinchi matladthunnam bro... basically about air jordans... every year okati release chestharu kottha model and then they re-release old models every now and then in new colours... avi ekkada padithe akkada dorakav and they are all released in few numbers so not everyone can buy them 

7 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

shoe gurinchi matladthunnam bro... basically about air jordans... every year okati release chestharu kottha model and then they re-release old models every now and then in new colours... avi ekkada padithe akkada dorakav and they are all released in few numbers so not everyone can buy them 

Air Jordans gurinchi general ga telusu bro.. kaani mee sankhyalu model numbers choosteney mee dedication anukunna..

shoes usual ga material innovation, better engineering tho models evolve avutayi kada.. mari old models enduku release chestaru?  aa numbers ki emanna cheat code vunda bro for basic knowledge?