Mustodukustodu

Take home 5200 vasthe good salary a??

Recommended Posts

Tellugodu
Just now, JohnSnow said:

Ya even i heard that some ppl send their kids to private schools for around 10k per annum each. Are private schools better in US or our desis sending their kids to free schools coz as they cant afford this?

Free school in good location always best. Pvt school lo chadivite they get into habit of rich kid mentality and have a chance of getting spoiled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xano917
Just now, JohnSnow said:

5k vasthe 3.5 save cheyyaccha? gaali peelchi bathakala?

midwest lo kada lets calculate (2 B 2b with another roommate)

$500 rent with utilities 

$300  grocery

$100 car insurance

$70 phone

$50 internet

$300 eat out & entertainment --

 

total $1320 

 

5200-1320=$3880

$380 save chesa panda chesuko po... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Free school in good location always best. Pvt school lo chadivite they get into habit of rich kid mentality and have a chance of getting spoiled.

Biggboss lo varun sandesh gadiki vitamind D sun nundi vastadhi ani kuda theliyakapovadam chusaka, US lo free schools ante theda kotting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peddayana
Just now, JohnSnow said:

Ya even i heard that some ppl send their kids to private schools for around 10k per annum each. Are private schools better in US or our desis sending their kids to free schools coz as they cant afford this?

Some private schools are better , depends on the area though , both working aithe tappa private schools afford chesukovatam kastam 

Konni areas lo public schools rating 9 or 10 untayi , they are really good , so in that case it does not make much sense to go to private unless you want exclusivity , can afford , want lower teacher student ratio and more amenities etc than public schools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DummyVariable
1 minute ago, xano917 said:

midwest lo kada lets calculate (2 B 2b with another roommate)

$500 rent with utilities 

$300  grocery

$100 car insurance

$70 phone

$50 internet

$300 eat out & entertainment --

 

total $1320 

 

5200-1320=$3880

$380 save chesa panda chesuko po... 

When entertainment is gambling, you will save a big 0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xano917
Just now, DummyVariable said:

When entertainment is gambling, you will save a big 0.

extra curricular activities unte bill gates ki kuda pisal saripodu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
1 minute ago, xano917 said:

midwest lo kada lets calculate (2 B 2b with another roommate)

$500 rent with utilities 

$300  grocery

$100 car insurance

$70 phone

$50 internet

$300 eat out & entertainment --

 

total $1320 

 

5200-1320=$3880

$380 save chesa panda chesuko po... 

Car EMI, Health insurance marachinav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

extra curricular activities unte bill gates ki kuda pisal saripodu 

10-intesting-facts-of-bill-gates-7-638.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xano917
Just now, JohnSnow said:

Car EMI, Health insurance marachinav

health insurance cut ayye kada take home salary vacchedi ?

forgot about car , but yecchulaku pokunda <15k lo car konte car EMi will be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DummyVariable
6 minutes ago, xano917 said:

extra curricular activities unte bill gates ki kuda pisal saripodu 

+_(

 

1 hour ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Mandhu. Sanja and gambling habits unnayj

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
Just now, xano917 said:

health insurance cut ayye kada take home salary vacchedi ?

forgot about car , but yecchulaku pokunda <15k lo car konte car EMi will be better.

baa contractor ki full insurance undadhu baa.. oka 200 or 300 pakkana esukovali vision and dental kalipi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xano917
2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

10-intesting-facts-of-bill-gates-7-638.j

imagine if that is converted to anoter cheaper currency ... pluto daka poyi ravacchu 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
Just now, xano917 said:

imagine if that is converted to anoter cheaper currency ... pluto daka poyi ravacchu 

But manaki kavalsindhi dollars e ga baa.. migatha currency lu thakkuva unnai ane ga ikkadiki vaccham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xano917
6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

baa contractor ki full insurance undadhu baa.. oka 200 or 300 pakkana esukovali vision and dental kalipi

contractor aa ..ayethey OT 10gi $8000 varuku take home cheyacchu ga 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
1 minute ago, xano917 said:

contractor aa ..ayethey OT 10gi $8000 varuku take home cheyacchu ga 

Konni companies OT approve cheyyav baa unless or until bheebathsamaina pani unte gani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.