Sign in to follow this  
Tellugodu

Unlock blacklisted IPhone in Hyd ?

Recommended Posts

Tellugodu

Does anyone know/have unlocked the blacklisted iPhone in Hyd ? Does anyone in jagdish market or any other location in Hyd ,can do soo ? Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soodhilodaaram
1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

Does anyone know/have unlocked the blacklisted iPhone in Hyd ? Does anyone in jagdish market or any other location in Hyd ,can do soo ? Thx

imfassibal..blacklisted iphone is as good as brick, paper stand la vaaduko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa

iCloud lock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
35 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

iCloud lock

What’s this Kevin baa? If this works I will upvote you for every post you make in this dB.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

What’s this Kevin baa? If this works I will upvote you for every post you make in this dB.👍

iCloud lock none can save u 

network lock  u can use it but needs a kit 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

iCloud lock none can save u 

network lock  u can use it but needs a kit 

 

Antha technicality kadu kani, blacklisted by AT& T , I can use it in India or not , adi okkadi chepu , bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Antha technicality kadu kani, blacklisted by AT& T , I can use it in India or not , adi okkadi chepu , bro.

where did u check 

that its black listed ?

check in swappa.com   

 mostly probably it should work 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
18 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

where did u check 

that its black listed ?

check in swappa.com   

 mostly probably it should work 

 

Oka yedava desi vedava anatagatadu. He gave that Mobile in lieu of patha bakai, later I found he actually reported this phone as lost to AT&T and got a new one , he gave the blacklisted (reported as lost ) mobile to me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
27 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Oka yedava desi vedava anatagatadu. He gave that Mobile in lieu of patha bakai, later I found he actually reported this phone as lost to AT&T and got a new one , he gave the blacklisted (reported as lost ) mobile to me .

Check  in swappa u will get clear pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tiktokbalio
7 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Does anyone know/have unlocked the blacklisted iPhone in Hyd ? Does anyone in jagdish market or any other location in Hyd ,can do soo ? Thx

do you know Telugu ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hydrockers

Dilsuknagar bus stand sandulo oka.shop untadi atu pampu

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
12 minutes ago, tiktokbalio said:

do you know Telugu ?

Why bro, my English is that bad ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tiktokbalio
Just now, Tellugodu said:

Why bro, my English is that bad ??

 No are you chitizen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
Just now, tiktokbalio said:

 No are you chitizen 

I have GC, no chitzen yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this