Na stocks peruguthunayi

Athadu007

3 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

you are aath buyer, Big Boys buy in millions, 

Nuvvu konnadi evaru  konakudadu antav, ante nuvvu konagane avi market nunchi delisted avvalannamata

Edavakandi I am not in good shape antuna aduguthunaru kabati inkoka holding chebuthuna. 

Those who are new to ETFs and dont know how to work avoid it. Teliyaka invest chesa. 

TVIX invested at 50$. CMP You will be surprised to see why I am crying for the price. Lost alot on that counter.

@Athadu007 - Man.. how can you loose on CMP?? Today's close price is $54.17 and its 52 week range is $38.19 to $60.14 what was your entry point and what is your position size??

9 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Edavakandi I am not in good shape antuna aduguthunaru kabati inkoka holding chebuthuna. 

Those who are new to ETFs and dont know how to work avoid it. Teliyaka invest chesa. 

TVIX invested at 50$. CMP You will be surprised to see why I am crying for the price. Lost alot on that counter. 

Tvix 77 vundi perigindiga adena reason ippudu ee thaadu yeyyadaniki

16 minutes ago, Lifeisfunn said:

@Athadu007 - Man.. how can you loose on CMP?? Today's close price is $54.17 and its 52 week range is $38.19 to $60.14 what was your entry point and what is your position size??

Last Friday 6$ ippudu 77$ too much ga asalu , May be reverse split chesaremo

2 hours ago, Lifeisfunn said:

ha ha ha really this is the sad part of stocks which you dont know, start google that you will get know. My investment is peanut I bought at 50 and I am by 1/6th part of it. despite the stock is higher than 40 lol :) !!

23 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

Nakentho istamina ma nayanma chanipoyindi. Actually tanuku nenante pranam.

I use to call amma and stay with her only.

Tanu chanipoyaka its been 1.6 years modati sari koranu mamma please nanu brathikunchu na stocks peregela chudu ani.

Cant believe the stocks are raising this week. 🙏🙏🙏.

Pedavalla prema vurike podhu. Mamma nuve kapadu ne manavadini thank you mamma. I am down from 100% to 15% low and slowly growing hopefully it will come near to my buy price.

Nuvvu hold chese stocks ento cheppu, financial statements chusi possible ithe neenu kuda konta.. I used to hold JNCE, GO, HUYA, IQ, VSTM, SESN, SGEN. Now holding HUYA, IQ, VSTM, SESN.

1 hour ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

Nuvvu hold chese stocks ento cheppu, financial statements chusi possible ithe neenu kuda konta.. I used to hold JNCE, GO, HUYA, IQ, VSTM, SESN, SGEN. Now holding HUYA, IQ, VSTM, SESN.

what benefit I get sharing all stocks what I ma holding with you guys? 

Loss tappa labam ledu. But anyway I shared the 2 stocks. that are sufficent to make you rich. 

25 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Loss tappa labam ledu. But anyway I shared the 2 stocks. that are sufficent to make you rich. 

tvix -10% today

27 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Nuvvedo pedda warren buffet la feel ayipotunnavga