Sign in to follow this  
gaalipatam

Culprits are much younger than victim in Priyanka Reddy case

Recommended Posts

gaalipatam

Priyanka was a innocent girl she just believed those guys  because they were much younger than her. Girls should be very careful.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pahelwan
19 minutes ago, gaalipatam said:

Priyanka was a innocent girl she just believed those guys  because they were much younger than her. Girls should be very careful.

Kani darunam va mukku musi notlo cheap liquor posi battalu kukki papam narakam chupinchinar va vallu Oka amma ki ayya ki puttaledu va

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeautyQueen
20 minutes ago, gaalipatam said:

Priyanka was a innocent girl she just believed those guys  because they were much younger than her. Girls should be very careful.

yes baa and also ameh konchem careful ga unna she shuld hav been alive actually venakala cheekatiga undi oka 2-3 strangers na deggariki vasthunaru incase vallu na meeda padithey nenu em cheyagalanu ani oka basic ga ala thought vachina she shuld have called them into light near toll plaza and then speak. But papam ;((((((((((((((((((((( 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
25 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

yes baa and also ameh konchem careful ga unna she shuld hav been alive actually venakala cheekatiga undi oka 2-3 strangers na deggariki vasthunaru incase vallu na meeda padithey nenu em cheyagalanu ani oka basic ga ala thought vachina she shuld have called them into light near toll plaza and then speak. But papam ;((((((((((((((((((((( 

Innocence baa, schooling nunchi, if trained how to survive using common sense lantivi school lo nerpincharu ga mana India lo ade problem.if it’s part of academic calendar, ee problems avoid cheyochu. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOM_BHAYYA
38 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

yes baa and also ameh konchem careful ga unna she shuld hav been alive actually venakala cheekatiga undi oka 2-3 strangers na deggariki vasthunaru incase vallu na meeda padithey nenu em cheyagalanu ani oka basic ga ala thought vachina she shuld have called them into light near toll plaza and then speak. But papam ;((((((((((((((((((((( 

We can’t say single ya ochharo group ga ochharo.. kanipinchakunda ochharo.. all we know she was murdered brutally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS

ee abbayi ee ammayiki emi expect cheyyakunda help cheyyaru...

 

Unless one party is very old and is genuinely in need of help.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gaalipatam

Manam enno anukuntaam akkada em jarigindo manaki teliyadu. Vaalla parents enta baadha padi untaaru.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pahelwan
48 minutes ago, gaalipatam said:

Manam enno anukuntaam akkada em jarigindo manaki teliyadu. Vaalla parents enta baadha padi untaaru.

Narakam chusindi aa ammai papam deyyala laga unnaru ani cheptane undi phone lo papam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gaalipatam
44 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Narakam chusindi aa ammai papam deyyala laga unnaru ani cheptane undi phone lo papam

papam jeevitam pai enni kalalukando aa ammai anni okka rojulo tuduchukupoyayi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AleAle
2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee abbayi ee ammayiki emi expect cheyyakunda help cheyyaru...

 

Unless one party is very old and is genuinely in need of help.

 

 

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sattipandu
2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee abbayi ee ammayiki emi expect cheyyakunda help cheyyaru...

 

Unless one party is very old and is genuinely in need of help.

 

 

LOL this statement is true 99% of the time 

So girls should be careful

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this