dasari4kntr

2 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Nicely done  

4 hours ago, ARYA said:

GP...

4 hours ago, linksys23 said:

LTT

Thanks 

ordered “star wars : Tarkin” novel...will update the above order once i read that..

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Star Wars movie is amazing movie universe...i am giving my guidance to the beginners to follow the Start wars.

Basic terminology

Jedi Order: These are the good guys who use the light side of the Force. Not all of the good guys are Jedi, but all of the Jedi are (generally) good guys.

Sith Order: The opposite of the Jedi; a sect that uses the Force for evil, believing it is more powerful if used from the dark side.

Storm Troopers: These are the guys in white body armor who work for the evil Galactic Empire and are apparently extremely dispensable, as at least five of them die in every scene.

Galactic Empire: The evil galactic government whose leaders encourage the use of the dark side of the Force.

Rebel Alliance: Allied forces trying to eradicate the oppressive Galactic Empire and restore the former Galactic Republic.

The Force: A spiritual power important to the Jedi and the Sith allows those who use it to move things with their minds and do other cool things. The light side is the good side of the Force that is aligned with positive emotions, while the dark side is the evil side aligned with negative emotions.

Droids: there are different droids like battle droids, protocol droids, etiquette droids..etc. Famous once are R2D2, C3PO, BB-8..etc

Space Ships: these are the space ships which used for battles and other adventures. Famous once are  Millennium Falcon,Super Star Destroyer, X-wing, Tie Fighter..etc

Movie Watching Order (as per story timeline)

1. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
  2. Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) (Animated)
  4. Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith
  5. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  6. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
  9. Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
  10. The Mandalorian  (Currently running in Disney+)
  11. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  12. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  13. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I prepared this based on my knowledge on star wars universe. I will update this if i explore more...

1,4,8 nicely done

oka cousinggaadu balavanthamga teeskupothe oka star war movie ki 2nd show ki ella couple of yrs back.. torture vayya.. sleepeyyadaniki kuda lekunda sound effects tho narakame.. evarento artham kakapothe pichekkipothundi movie.. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I followed this order recently to recap and able to catch few missed points when I watched before 

The best Star Wars order at a glance

• Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
  • Rogue One (2016)
  • Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
  • Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
  • Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
  • Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
  • Solo (2018)
  • Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)
  • Optional: The Mandalorian (2019)
  • Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)
  • Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017)
  • Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)