NHRC is concerned about encounter but not with country women safety????

BeautyQueen

9 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Why they came in just one day to question police regarding encounter but govt never questions women safety?????

Forget about this

How many are concerned about rapes

Adhey vuntey Priyanka would have been alive

Oh India’s govt and organizations work faster if the accused involved in a horrible crime get killed all while the victim gets brutally raped and burned to death is totally fine and no severe actions are taken immidiately so that more of these crimes can happen because apparently India’s govt dont take it seriously. 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Forget about this

Yes bro antha mandi janam so andhulu kontha mandi paycho gallu mistakes chestharu but strict rules ni teskoni vasthey atleast bayam untundi but veelu rules em pettkunda mercy chupinchi and in case encounter lantivi jarigithey questioning ki entha mundu untaru totally unfair anipisthundi

I don't think their concern is that these people have been killed. I think they are concerned about the police falsely using this strategy to kill people without proper trial. If you let them be, they might falsely accuse whomever they want and save big names. Without proper trial you're giving them a license to kill at their wish and close cases without trial. 

15 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I don't think their concern is that these people have been killed. I think they are concerned about the police falsely using this strategy to kill people without proper trial. If you let them be, they might falsely accuse whomever they want and save big names. Without proper trial you're giving them a license to kill at their wish and close cases without trial. 

exactly.. even I don't mind them being killed.. but I object the way they are killed.. Police are law enforcers only, not law makers or justice delivering people.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MRI said:

exactly.. even I don't mind them being killed.. but I object the way they are killed.. Police are law enforcers only, not law makers or justice delivering people.. 

Asalu police cant even hit them. Alantidi sampeste inquiry ki achar.. evadi duty adu doing..

22 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If thats the case then okay

10 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Asalu police cant even hit them. Alantidi sampeste inquiry ki achar.. evadi duty adu doing..

adey kada lk.. lanchaalu tinadaaniki baganey vuntaru.. janalaki emanna avutey social status battey action teesukuntaru.. adi tinakunda emi cheyaru..

1 hour ago, BeautyQueen said:

Why they came in just one day to question police regarding encounter but govt never questions women safety?????

Past cases taken up suo moto by NHRC proves that they are not for common people but criminals and anti nationals

any sane CM can throw their notices into dustbin, KCR gaadiki BJP go ahead ichindi ani naa feeling..congress was trying to divert the negative onto BJP, BJP simply asks KCR, one stone 2 birds done, public lo KCR is hero, BJP will protect him at center.. Congress as usual ends up as jokers

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Forget about this

arey lafapuffa Smiley Nani gadi gathi padatadi don't use real name

Brahmi-8.gif

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Past cases taken up suo moto by NHRC proves that they are not for common people but criminals and anti nationals

any sane CM can throw their notices into dustbin, KCR gaadiki BJP go ahead ichindi ani naa feeling..congress was trying to divert the negative onto BJP, BJP simply asks KCR, one stone 2 birds done, public lo KCR is hero, BJP will protect him at center.. Congress as usual ends up as jokers

NHRC is not a law enforcer.. they just fight for human rights.. a criminal, anti national, or anyone.. all are humans.. 

law enforcers are eating like bandicoots and not doing their job correctly.. what do you want to do about them?