Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

evariki katinaru taxes ? denikosam katinaru taxes ? desham la meeru okare katinara taxes ? taxes kadithe enti ?

taxes kadithe desham antha mee sontha aipotada ? taxes kadithe state motham rasi ichesinatta ?

asalu taxes kadithe endi ? Andhrolle katinara taxes ? andhrollaki emaina kommulu molchinaya ? 

kattina charana tax ki barana 10gi tini, igo memu katinam anta taxes...laudala taxes, anubhavinchi, life set chesukuni , madrasi ane tag ni vadininchukodaniki, oka respectful identity ni isthe, taxes katinam anta...

+_(

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Konchem related ga post vesthe correct reply istha eesari

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

evariki katinaru taxes ? denikosam katinaru taxes ? desham la meeru okare katinara taxes ? taxes kadithe enti ?

taxes kadithe desham antha mee sontha aipotada ? taxes kadithe state motham rasi ichesinatta ?

asalu taxes kadithe endi ? Andhrolle katinara taxes ? andhrollaki emaina kommulu molchinaya ? 

kattina charana tax ki barana 10gi tini, igo memu katinam anta taxes...laudala taxes, anubhavinchi, life set chesukuni , madrasi ane tag ni vadininchukodaniki, oka respectful identity ni isthe, taxes katinam anta...

Taxes iyyali bhayya tappadu, AP bifurcation appudu kuda andhra side janalu itlane edichinaru and anni parties ni vesukunnaru, nuvvu ippudu entha edchina 48:52 ratio lo asthu la pampaka lu jaragaka tappadu

TG kavali annaru anthe kani asthulu pampakalu ivvakudadu ani condition pettaledu kada

let me respond something here... maadhi andhra family but settled in hyd from the 70s... intlo motham andhra culture ee untundi no bathukamma, no huge fuss for dussera, etc ... maa chuttallu evaru kooda TG ollaki izzat iyyaru, not on the face but venaka matladukuntaru saying TG people are illiterate and mana andhra vallam vachaka ne veellu anni nerchukunnaru ani.. I dont know the historical truth to this but maa family or chuttalu mathrame kadu I have heard tons of andhra people say this .. obviously inni kathal dengiii TG janam ni ilanti maatal annappudu meeru ondina pulav biryani ni atlane dengtharu so padalsindhe...

Me personally I dont care about either TG or andhra LMAO but I wish we were no bifurcated and styed together as one state.. .I dont like the fact that now we are two separate states... 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

let me respond something here... maadhi andhra family but settled in hyd from the 70s... intlo motham andhra culture ee untundi no bathukamma, no huge fuss for dussera, etc ... maa chuttallu evaru kooda TG ollaki izzat iyyaru, not on the face but venaka matladukuntaru saying TG people are illiterate and mana andhra vallam vachaka ne veellu anni nerchukunnaru ani.. I dont know the historical truth to this but maa family or chuttalu mathrame kadu I have heard tons of andhra people say this .. obviously inni kathal dengiii TG janam ni ilanti maatal annappudu meeru ondina pulav biryani ni atlane dengtharu so padalsindhe...

Me personally I dont care about either TG or andhra LMAO but I wish we were no bifurcated and styed together as one state.. .I dont like the fact that now we are two separate states... 

All of the above  but  I don't ponder over bifurcation now

We TG folks have moved on 

We have our own identity and things to concern about

@lovemystate and @Android_Halwa are two extreme ends of things here

Be sane and disregard what they try to rub on you

Just now, sattipandu said:

All of the above  but don't ponder over bifurcation now

We TG folks have moved on 

We have our own identity and things to concern about

@lovemystate and @Android_Halwa are two extreme ends of things here

Be sane and disregard what they try to rub on you

Correct. vila idhari threads vala mogudu pellam la vundey Telangana AP people ipudu atta kodalu laga tayaru ayaru

29 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

thappa thaagi road meedha labor gaadu vaaginattu lekapothe paan thini ossinaatu untai ..eeedi thala thoka leni posts. RACIST.

say whatever..... maybe this is probably your's and majority of andhra people's definition of TG people even though you are only referring to halwa here... and to add more to that "annagaru vachaka ne 4Am ki levadam nersukunnaru TG janam".... "andhrollu vachaka ne vantalu nerchukunnaru TG janam".... etc inka chaala chaala ne unnai and I have seen them and heard them all first hand left right and centre all my life both from my extended family and outsiders from andhra

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Yes there are diferences but this kind of feeling is mostly shown by delta people as they are generally well developed culturally and economically in those days. The impact of this feeling is minimal (even assuming everyone was like that which is not true) as there may be at most 10% from delta and they are mostly in hyderabad - they might say a word or two but absolute cannot practice discrimination they just dont have any oppurtunity. But even worse differences are there within TG and andhra for example caste feelings and these produce actual horrendous discrimination. Putting these minor things above such major things s foolishness.

I am also similiar but we have telangana relatives too and I spent great times with them. Morover my father always had a soft feeling for telangana seeing them as straight forward even for hyderabad muslims whom he used to admire a lot - he was great fan of mohd rafi and used to tune in to radio ceylon when he was in machilipantam. In 1969 when andhra people were attacked in telangana it was oldcity muslims who came to resuce  saying "andhra wale acche wale". 

Also you need to understand andhra people too suffered a lot initially in hyderabad. Muslims used to laugh at telugu people  and most of the hotels in nampally area or secuderabad area (first stop for andhraites) were fully owned by muslims. Main shopping areas of abids-koti and paradise-monda market were owned by marwadis and muslims who also used to treat telugu people poorly whether andrhra or telangana.

Its a complex situation and you cant simplify that much,

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

say whatever..... maybe this is probably your's and majority of andhra people's definition of TG people even though you are only referring to halwa here... and to add more to that "annagaru vachaka ne 4Am ki levadam nersukunnaru TG janam".... "andhrollu vachaka ne vantalu nerchukunnaru TG janam".... etc inka chaala chaala ne unnai and I have seen them and heard them all first hand left right and centre all my life both from my extended family and outsiders from andhra

but more than 70 % people in Andhra doesn't know any thing about TG lifestyle, no connection with them, mee laga TG valasa vellina vallu anna matalaku TG people entire Andhra people ni hating 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

to be fair I slide with halwa more than others on this topic... he always says this is "payback time" for all the insults andhra people spewed on TG and its culture for decades... he is absolutely right in that aspect and believe me I have zero affiliation to TG... ipudu andharu G mooskuni untunnaru gathi leka ... lekapothe maamul kathal dengevallu kaadhu any average andhra person about TG 

yes. I also have no love for TG (given the 'revolutionaries' hypocritical opinion on kashmir), but Andhra posters have been extremely dismissive of TG before. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

all of them have feudal and imperial attitudes. both TG and Andhra. and every other region in India.

deeni gurinchi maatladukokunda untey manchidi andaru.. hehe..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

but more than 70 % people in Andhra doesn't know any thing about TG lifestyle, no connection with them, mee laga TG valasa vellina vallu anna matalaku TG people entire Andhra people ni hating 

@chittimallu_14 appears to be a know all because of what he heard from his relatives. He doesnt really know much. what payback time ..if someone insults you insult back ..anthe kaani state divide chesukuntaara dhaani meedha ? is it not heights of foolishness to throw away all the synergy and achievement. Telugu people were divided for hundreds of years and ruled by various non-telugu rules ranging from biritish to turkish people. Additonally they are plagued with caste divisions etc imposed by a brahminial religion. Combined telugu state was  a historic desire to bring all of these people and work to remove all these fake differences and make a nation of these people. And it will be done.