Heel spur

riashli

13 hours ago, riashli said:

Evaraina face chesara?

Evaraina face chesara?

go to an orthopedist and a good physiotherapist...ee condition ki Ortho kantey physiotherapist plays an important role....catch hold of a good physio...

14 minutes ago, Scada said:

ask your pillal for kall patting , we did the same back in the days

Adiganu,Vallaki kuda both legs paining anta, at least naku oka leg matrame paining. 🙁

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

go to an orthopedist and a good physiotherapist...ee condition ki Ortho kantey physiotherapist plays an important role....catch hold of a good physio...

Hey just ninnu tag cheddam anukunna 

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Did you consult an Ortho for this condition? Since how many days are you suffering from this condition??

Consult Chesanu, infact two Drs ni change chesa..almost 3months ayindi start ayi. Ippudu severe ayindi pain. Asalu relief ledu 

Just now, riashli said:

Consult Chesanu, infact two Drs ni change chesa..almost 3months ayindi start ayi. Ippudu severe ayindi pain. Asalu relief ledu 

Did those two doctors diagnosed it as heel spur?... I mean some times longstanding plantar fasciitis condition can also be mistaken as heel spur!

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Did those two doctors diagnosed it as heel spur?... I mean some times longstanding plantar fasciitis condition can also be mistaken as heel spur!

Yes, x-ray tisaru. Edo b grade spur annaru. 

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

Yes, x-ray tisaru. Edo b grade spur annaru. 

The thing with these conditions is there won't be any immediate cure like that of fever...it takes time to get relieved and for that part you should be patient and be compliant with the treatment given by Ortho and physio...if you can come to Hyderabad only for this purpose I can suggest you some Ortho consultants and physio too...if you want the details I will pm you! You can meet them and get your problem solved...

Idi vadaleka potunna.

Icing or hot water?? Naku hot water lo dip cheyamannaru.. pain killer thrice a day, collagen , calcium and vitamin D3, em use chesina pain taggatledu.

Oka doubt , calcium deposit ayitey leads to spur antaru ( one of the cause ). Why to use calcium again?

flax seed oil try cheye ( online check cheye whether it is good or not )

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

The thing with these conditions is there won't be any immediate cure like that of fever...it takes time to get relieved and for that part you should be patient and be compliant with the treatment given by Ortho and physio...if you can come to Hyderabad only for this purpose I can suggest you some Ortho consultants and physio too...if you want the details I will pm you! You can meet them and get your problem solved...

Ide andaru cheptunnaru 

Kotha job join avvali, ippatiki more than a month nundi waiting lo pettanu coz am unable to walk.

I stay in Mumbai

10 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ide andaru cheptunnaru 

Kotha job join avvali, ippatiki more than a month nundi waiting lo pettanu coz am unable to walk.

I stay in Mumbai

I don't have idea about  those in Mumbai...I'm sorry ....

38 minutes ago, riashli said:

Adiganu,Vallaki kuda both legs paining anta, at least naku oka leg matrame paining. 🙁

Meeku kaallu pattataaniki vaalla kaallatoh em pani chettulatoh pattochu ga  @3$%

Oka pani cheyyandi muguru oka group la kurchoni okari kaallu inkollu pattatame andariki relief untaadi...

11 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ide andaru cheptunnaru 

I stay in Mumbai

I suffered from obturator nerve entrapment syndrome...took me 6 months to diagnose and another 6 months to get it treated completely...it was mostly physio and me...cost me 1 year of my career...some times these things happen...just be patient ...don't get stressed out as it may cause unnecessary health problems...try to catch hold of a good physio...you need that...most of our Ortho problems can be solved by good physio after the diagnosis...

• Upvote 1