special divorce case

Athadu007

one of the friend relative( GIrl) got married, she has burtns on the lower part of the body in childhood probably which the Guy identified only after marriage and at first night, the marriage has been called off  by the guy immediately!! 

No comments from my side just sympathy towards her. 

10 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

one of the friend relative( GIrl) got married, she has burtns on the lower part of the body in childhood probably which the Guy identified only after marriage and at first night, the marriage has been called off  by the guy immediately!! 

pelli ke mundhu itlantivi anni disclose chestharu ga..  very important u know

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

pelli ke mundhu itlantivi anni disclose chestharu ga..  very important u know

alaantivi evadu disclose cheyyadu kaka... Anyhow that clearly shows that guy married the lady just for money/looks.. almost 99% of arranged marriages are based on looks... tarvatha anni ave sardukupothay ani oka over confidence.... 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Nuvvu db ekkaavante ee yedhava sodhi thappa okka manchi thread ainaa esaavaa

13 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Nuvvu db ekkaavante ee yedhava sodhi thappa okka manchi thread ainaa esaavaa

Badlu chepu kunarante chepukunaru antaru, vinadhi vesanante malli sodhi antaru, I am not paid TV reporter ra babu . 

You post what you want I post what I want, if you dont like topics just ignore it. andariki anni nachali ani rule em ledu.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

alaantivi evadu disclose cheyyadu kaka... Anyhow that clearly shows that guy married the lady just for money/looks.. almost 99% of arranged marriages are based on looks... tarvatha anni ave sardukupothay ani oka over confidence.... 

wrong.... looks ,family BG,education,caste,sub caste and assets

18 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

True. 

Lot of cases marriage lo chala dachestharu. 

I know few instances where they hide the jatakam and marriage will happen, and it will last or not based on their fate.