Existing alimony laws in India

DummyVariable

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

If you say so.

Anta cinema ledu le kani, we share a couple of bank accounts and I basically invested quite a bit of money in one of his investment accounts which he says is giving good return on investment. We decided to call it dowry since it is a large amount of money. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Minniee said:

They demand girl parents during talks , Boy mom asking mentioning that they spent this much for her son's education and they need  dowry but after marriage also she is after her son's salary and creating differences between couple .

As long as girls have this madness to marry nri guy, dowry system taggadu 

1 minute ago, Minniee said:

nri kanna india working ki dowry ekuva istaru

most of nri's are not rich untill unless they get gc and old,  25-28 age vallu rich undaru max anduke usa vachi earn chestaru vallaku dowry takkuve 

ade india men anthe, well settled rich anduke usa raru. enough and andulo govt job ante chala dowry istaru 

🤦‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Minniee said:

nri kanna india working ki dowry ekuva istaru

most of nri's are not rich untill unless they get gc and old,  25-28 age vallu rich undaru max anduke usa vachi earn chestaru vallaku dowry takkuve 

ade india men anthe, well settled rich anduke usa raru. enough and andulo govt job ante chala dowry istaru 

ma dantlo america match antene baypadtunnaru , america match no dowry. but there are parents vallu india or usa dowry demand alage untadi

papa oka small doubt. nuvvu perfect Indian patriarchy ni support chesthu, anni daridrapu systems ni defend chesthu post lu esthav.

but migatha vaallu adhi use chesi, ninnu judge chesthey feel avthav.

India lo girls antha inthey naa? 

• Like 1

Just now, pottipotato said:

papa oka small doubt. nuvvu perfect Indian patriarchy ni support chesthu, anni daridrapu systems ni defend chesthu post lu esthav.

but migatha vaallu adhi use chesi, ninnu judge chesthey feel avthav.

India lo girls antha inthey naa? 

Judgemental much? I also from India. 

13 minutes ago, Minniee said:

cheppinde cheppadam, tippinde tipppi tippi nuvu adagam

am done answering this question

Naaku nijanga boy mother guppetlo undatam ante theliyadhu

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Judgemental much? I also from India. 

minnie style lo cheppa. lol.

she has so many reservations, and calls it her choice.. but when guys exercise their choice, she has a fit.

she seems like she's the product of Indian patriarchy. that puts their trust in men, while also wanting only the best men. haha..

I know Indian girls are all not like that. I'm married to one

Just now, pottipotato said:

minnie style lo cheppa. lol.

she has so many reservations, and calls it her choice.. but when guys exercise their choice, she has a fit.

she seems like she's the product of Indian patriarchy. that puts their trust in men

I know Indian girls are all not like that. I'm married to one

Good for you. 

1 minute ago, Minniee said:

nenepdu support cheyledu,na perspective lo nenu chusindi post chesta antegani denni support cheyanu

andulo e dowry and alimony e chettani never i support

i believe in empowerment, hardworking , smart work and i hate arguments too.

timepass chesama anthe

ok.aithe

42 minutes ago, Minniee said:

individuality lekapodam antaru, values and ethics lekapote alage untaru anda andaru alaga undaru

there r good mother in laws too

Ante mother in law cheppi nattu chesthadu ok. Deeniki values and ethics leka povadamki relation enti? Will the mom in law tell the boy to beat his wife? Or tell him to torture her?

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ante mother in law cheppi nattu chesthadu ok. Deeniki values and ethics leka povadamki relation enti? Will the mom in law tell the boy to beat his wife? Or tell him to torture her?

Dummy enthaina nuvvu great ra.maa @Meowalpha has a soft corner for you..

looks like all girls here do. super ra nuvvu.