Will BJP win 400 seats with CAB ?

bhaigan

Just now, Cherry25 said:

Assam is a special case, and their concerns are genuine. There is a precedent here in the form of Assam Accord. BJP should have finalized a legislation which guarantees Clause 6 of Assam accord, and then taken CAB. I sincerely hope BJP comes out with a legislation for Assam. Opposition main aim is to project this act as against Indian muslims and provoke them to create disorder. Protests in Bengal, Delhi JMU are an example. I think the protests will soon spread to AMU, and Hyderabad too

opposition main aim kadu, that is BJP's aim and bodi master plan to confine opposition to minorities. So, next elections lo majority vote bank motham BJP ke ravali annadhe plan. Whoever protesting, they are doing voluntarily I guess

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Article 370 ni ela raddu chesaro desam antha chusindi , prajala nunchi vyathirekatha modalu ayindi kabbate malli Artcle 371 ani kotha bill okati tisukoni vasthunaru

Ayodhya okate sucessful ga chesaru

No violence for article 370 na , 3 months ga leaders andarini detain chesi aa Bill ni ela implement chesaro desam antha chusindi, Kaneesam opposition ni kuda allow cheyaledhu J&K lo ki

you guys use too much of profanity, matladatam kuda waste

economy edi ? job creation edi ?

Yes, there was no violence !! Of course leaders ni detain chesinaaru ledhante penta penta chesevaallu picha L@njakodukulu!!  

arey violence chesukokandi ani suthimetthaga seppalani expect chesthunnaava - oh my Balio , aa yesunaadhuni rojulu eppudo poyinavi!!

economy/job creation ni endhuku thesthunnav madhyalo Bcoz u didn’t have strong counters on other things !!

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Cops entered JMIU and started firing it seems, people shot, 3 dead as of now

^^^ video of dead student

And students are doing these protests voluntarily deeni venakala aa political party involvement ledhu

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

opposition main aim kadu, that is BJP's aim and bodi master plan to confine opposition to minorities. So, next elections lo majority vote bank motham BJP ke ravali annadhe plan. Whoever protesting, they are doing voluntarily I guess

Abbo.....

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

And students are doing these protests voluntarily deeni venakala aa political party involvement ledhu

It has all the vibes of the then Indira Gandhi govt. 

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

I think it’s a coalition !!

BJP is major one and CM is from BJP... BJP + Assam Gana Parishad+ BPF and one or two others small parties are part of govt.

Veellaki unna 88 lo 61 BJP MLAs eh. Vaallu cheyinchina NRC ni vaalle reject cheyyamani central govt ki suggested..

Anthuke malli cheyyataniki all over india chestam vaallatoh paatu ga ani andhukunnaru.. More over ippudu AGP vaalle NRC/CAC meeda case vesaaru ippudu Supreme court lo..

2 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

BJP is major one and CM is from BJP... BJP + Assam Gana Parishad+ BPF and one or two others small parties are part of govt.

Veellaki unna 88 lo 61 BJP MLAs eh. Vaallu cheyinchina NRC ni vaalle reject cheyyamani central govt ki suggested..

Anthuke malli cheyyataniki all over india chestam vaallatoh paatu ga ani andhukunnaru.. More over ippudu AGP vaalle NRC/CAC meeda case vesaaru ippudu Supreme court lo..

@Kool_SRG without knowing facts dont keep blurting here like an idiot...

NRC chesindhi BJP kaadhu it was done by supreme court

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

jamia,jnu ,jadhavpur, aligarh and hcu.....are these the only colleges with students

0.01 % of students in india are protesting......dont give bad name to students

8 hours ago, batman2 said:

@Kool_SRG without knowing facts dont keep blurting here like an idiot...

NRC chesindhi BJP kaadhu it was done by supreme court

Its a Supreme court monitored process and akkada state coordinator ni pettindiga and state has to be coordinate with them... So can't wash off hands that assam govt didn't have any role in it.

Since now they found many irregularities they don't want to make it final, add to it out of 1.9 million who were excluded from list majority some around 1.1 million were found to be hindus.So ippudu inni thappulu jarigaayi ani they don't to get ahead with that...

One more thing i am telling you when using words be careful don't try to utter words as you like and if you don't know how to talk keep your things shut...