Nobel laureate ramakrishna on cab

kevinUsa

30 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

How exactly a Nobel laureate knows about running a nation..Amartya sen lanti LK gaallu ilantollaki inspiration

whats wrong is giving prosecuted non muslims to a refuge in india..nobel laureate ki bill details choodamdam koda raada.. erri LK gaadu

yeah yeah. fake degree certificate techukunnodiki, 2000 muslims ni champinodikey anni telusu.

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

How exactly a Nobel laureate knows about running a nation..Amartya sen lanti LK gaallu ilantollaki inspiration

whats wrong is giving prosecuted non muslims to a refuge in india..nobel laureate ki bill details choodamdam koda raada.. erri LK gaadu

Nobel laureate Venkatraman Ramakrishnan has expressed disenchantment with people from India "bothering" him "clogging" up his email box and dubbed as "strange" their sudden urge to reach out to him.

"All sorts of people from India have been writing to me, clogging up my email box. It takes me an hour or two to just remove their mails," he said.

He said the deluge of emails had buried important communications from colleagues or from journals concerning papers we have in press.

But I, personally, am not important. The fact that I am of Indian origin is even less important. We are all human beings, and our nationality is simply an accident of birth," he said.

On reports that he has been shortlisted for a job in India, Ramakrishnan said he was in no mood to leave his laboratory in Cambridge where he was enjoying his work.

"Nobody has approached me about an offer to work in India. However, I can categorically state that if they did so, I would refuse immediately," he said.

Eeynaki India ante ney respect ledhub, many occasions through his statements. . He accomplished a lot and no point of him being loyal to India . But if you see the  statement by him 

The fact that I am of Indian origin is even less important. We are all human beings, and our nationality is simply an accident of birth," he said.

Then why is raising the issue of country ?? Abdus sal am was never bothered by Pakistan cuz he was ahmadi and ahmadi was declared as non-muslim by Pak govt as their beliefs differ with Sunni Muslims .