Layoffs in Wendy’s -due to desi witch tie up??

Tellugodu

Just now, Tellugodu said:

One genuine question baa- eventually after you became a citizen of this country you consider US nationals as your “own ppl” or it will only be indians/telugus will be your “own ppl” for ever. 

I will die like an indian bro...Will not take US citizenship.....

for me my means only Indian...

3 minutes ago, ram4a said:

I will die like an indian bro...Will not take US citizenship.....

for me my means only Indian...

Doesn’t Indian culture advocates “vasudhaiva kutumbakam”  - World is one family?? 

just trying to pull your leg. Please don’t bash me.

59 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

But also remember no other country abused the H1b as us That’s one of the main reason for backlog.Maybe he is thinking that merit based immigration might only hope for him. S386helps early comers who filed before 2014 , he might still stuck in same waiting line for years. 

Merit based system is the way to go.. but merit based pettinaa, ippudu H1 meeda unnavallu andaru almost qualify avtaaru.. most of the, have masters, 5+ yrs of exp.. his situation will not change even if we get a merit based system...
more companies are trying to reduce costs by giving contracts to outsourcing companies... If they give high rates, I am sure witch companies will hire locals.. they are working on tight margins..

H1abuses should not be tolerated.. anduke h1 extensions and approvals baga tight chesaru.. i agree that any company that does not follow the rules should be punished..

but there is a perception among Americans that all h1s are fraud... and all American job losses are due to h1 visas..  and you are basically feeding that notion.. . Remember that they think all Indians (h1, gc, ead and citizens) are h1bs.. where the actual no of h1s is way less... 

everyone is getting frustrated that there is no end to their woes even after 10 to 15 years in the country and illegals are given high priority by the politicians when creating laws... many of their kids are close to 18 years and may have to go to India to continue their studies... 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Merit based system is the way to go.. but merit based pettinaa, ippudu H1 meeda unnavallu andaru almost qualify avtaaru.. most of the, have masters, 5+ yrs of exp.. his situation will not change even if we get a merit based system...
more companies are trying to reduce costs by giving contracts to outsourcing companies... If they give high rates, I am sure witch companies will hire locals.. they are working on tight margins..

H1abuses should not be tolerated.. anduke h1 extensions and approvals baga tight chesaru.. i agree that any company that does not follow the rules should be punished..

but there is a perception among Americans that all h1s are fraud... and all American job losses are due to h1 visas..  and you are basically feeding that notion.. . Remember that they think all Indians (h1, gc, ead and citizens) are h1bs.. where the actual no of h1s is way less... 

everyone is getting frustrated that there is no end to their woes even after 10 to 15 years in the country and illegals are given high priority by the politicians when creating laws... many of their kids are close to 18 years and may have to go to India to continue their studies... 

fortune favours the brave....illegal immigrants, asylums, refugees

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

fortune favours the brave....illegal immigrants, asylums, refugees

Sure.. but they get mercy sooner than the legal immigrants...who pays ton of taxes.. 

I guess all they are asking is.. if illegal immigrants are getting a quick path to citizenship, why not the same for legal immigrants...