Vidu ovadu raa babu intha popular avutunadu

kothavani

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Edi chesina bajaptha (kullam kulla) cheyamani cheptuna , janalu will continue to troll until he does that show off stunts, people will co tune to praise him as he bought up.important issues like uddanam,  farmer issue at capital

bajaptha  ante?..BJP naa.

one thing i will say from my personal...

i am hardcore fan to PK (Even daily i listened his party songs while i drive to office)....

if he merges his party (or) Joined with BJP... i will be the first person to troll / hate  PK...

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

bajaptha  ante?..BJP naa.

one thing i will say from my personal...

i am hardcore fan to PK (Even daily i listened his party songs while i drive to office)....

if he merges his party (or) Joined with BJP... i will be the first person to troll / hate  PK...

Everyone have their opinions and ideas...

But a question, why do you want to hate PK if he merges it works with BJP ? Apart from an unknown majoritarian reason, any particular reason worth of calling it as a reason ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Everyone have their opinions and ideas...

But a question, why do you want to hate PK if he merges it works with BJP ? Apart from an unknown majoritarian reason, any particular reason worth of calling it as a reason ?

he should be independent... (in fact my opinion is he needs to be neutral..instead of joining with any LEFT or RIGHT)

BJP is not perfect..and evil minded...i dont like any of their policies...

PK shouldn't be part of that .."avakaasavadha raajakeeyalu or mata/kula raajakeeyalu"...