h1 I94 overwritten

Rate this topic

Saibaba69

Summary of the issue: My I94 which is valid till 04/06/2020 is over written to 07/14/2018 by entering into the United States on Dec 3rd 2017.

My Old employer name is A (worked from Aug 2015 to Mar 2019) and Current employer name is  (Started from Mar 2019 to till date )

I have applied H1b without applying H4 (for my family) and got approved with B (new employer) from 08/16/2017 to 03/27/2020 even though I continued working with my Old employer. 
My h1 extension got rejected with the old employer in the month of March 2019 later I have moved to New employer immediately as both end clients name and location are same. 
During working with my Old employer I went to India for vacation and also I went for H1b Visa stamping with my old employer during month of Nov 2017. During this time I also have my new employer approved I797 till 03/27/2020.
While coming back into US on Dec 3rd 2017 in Port of Entry they have given I94 based on my Visa stamp i.e.,  07/14/2018 mentioned in Passport.

I have applied for H4 extension during month of May 2019 and got rfe and later two days back i got denial notice stating H1b I94 is not valid and it got over written. Until then I released the issue.  Please let us know how to resolve this issue for correcting I 94 to 04/06/2020.

Thank you in advance

• 3 months later...