Mass Protest in India Over ‘Anti-Muslim’ Law |

bhaigan

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

It's the Muslims unity man... 

You cant do anything 

ante pakka desham muslims nasta potharu ani mana desham lo busses tagalapedtunnaru... 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kittaya said:

You cant do anything 

vaallakanna vaalla sanka naaake batch chese hadaavidi ekkuva kanapaduthondi naaaku :D

modi gaadu idantha observe chesthuntaaadu, ekkada dimpaaalo akkada dimputhaadu pakkaa

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Arei evadaina naku CAA bill lo Indian muslims ki against ga emundo cheppandi raaa plzzzz raaaa...

I would atleast like to know if these protest against CAA are for Indian Muslims?

Please do not mix anything else into this... only stick to CAA and explain me whats against Indian Muslims..?

@bhaigan 

kashmir effect idi, appudu em cheyyaalo evadiki theleeka juttu peekkunnaaru, aaa frustation ipudu choopisthunnaaru

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kittaya said:

You cant do anything 

It's not only Muzlims now, they also hate low caste and poor people.

Many of them don't have documents to prove that they belong here since they are too poor. They are being asked to go to High Court. If they are so poor living on daily wage , then how can they go to High Court? What other options do they have?

Anti Muzlim bills kaavu, but anti- constitution bills.. Hence the fight..

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

ante pakka desham muslims nasta potharu ani mana desham lo busses tagalapedtunnaru... 

Yes. A ❤️da gallaki religion first, country next. Amit uncle will talk care of them.

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

It's not only Muzlims now, they also hate low caste and poor people.

Many of them don't have documents to prove that they belong here since they are too poor. They are being asked to go to High Court. If they are so poor living on daily wage , then how can they go to High Court? What other options do they have?

Anti Muzlim bills kaavu, but anti- constitution bills.. Hence the fight..

eee kaaakilekkala tho thurka batch ni venakki esukusthunnaaru janaaalu, standards baagaa padipoyaayi

5 hours ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Arei evadaina naku CAA bill lo Indian muslims ki against ga emundo cheppandi raaa plzzzz raaaa...

I would atleast like to know if these protest against CAA are for Indian Muslims?

Please do not mix anything else into this... only stick to CAA and explain me whats against Indian Muslims..?

@bhaigan 

I don't think it's about Muslims. The protests are against Hindus and other immigrants who will take all our jobs. 

6 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

kashmir effect idi, appudu em cheyyaalo evadiki theleeka juttu peekkunnaaru, aaa frustation ipudu choopisthunnaaru

Exactly... Both Kashmir and Ayodhya frustration logic lekunda ikkada choopisthunnaru....

7 hours ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

@bhaigan 

they don't mention anything about them, i am surprised too and i see all white caps in the protests that means majority of them are white caps who are protesting.

• Upvote 1