My thoughts about moving the capital to Vizag

JambaKrantu

am from Vja..  Vizag hardly 1-2 times vella .. repu avasaramite Hyd ki move avadaniki preference ista kaani Vizag kastamm though its state capital and hardly 100kms additional distance compared to hyd .... nala entha mandi untaro down to south and seema which effects state capital growth...

Amaravathi is ideal choice for govt administration and Vizag as Financial Hub..

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

IT is only one aspect of the economy. What about manufacturing? Economies with strong manufacturing bases are more stable in the long run. A city with a natural harbor and ports can easily support manufacturing as the required raw materials can be easily shipped to that city. A good railway system can distribute the manufactured products to the rest of India. I think vizaq has both. 

development point of view lo nuv cheppindi agree cheyyachu kaani administration point of view lo kashtam capital anedi aa place ki maathram sambandhinchindi kaadu oka state mottham di 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

development point of view lo nuv cheppindi agree cheyyachu kaani administration point of view lo kashtam capital anedi aa place ki maathram sambandhinchindi kaadu oka state mottham di 

Washington is on the east coast and it is the capital of the US. Is it equidistant from LA, Chicago, Houston and NYC? Why is it not affecting them? Chennai ekkado undi but it still developed and Tamils have few complaints about the distance. Asalu ye capital city center lo undi? Without Baltimore harbour would Washington DC be this big?

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

IT is only one aspect of the economy. What about manufacturing? Economies with strong manufacturing bases are more stable in the long run. A city with a natural harbor and ports can easily support manufacturing as the required raw materials can be easily shipped to that city. A good railway system can distribute the manufactured products to the rest of India. I think vizaq has both. 

Manufacturing City lo pettukovalasina avasaram emi undi? We have ports every where. 

I think Nellore is a much better option with Krishna Patnam Port 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Washington is on the east coast and it is the capital of the US. Is it equidistant from LA, Chicago, Houston and NYC? Why is it not affecting them? Chennai ekkado undi but it still developed and Tamils have few complaints about the distance. Asalu ye capital city center lo undi?

ap ni vaatitho compare cheyyaku chennai ni british vaallu unnappudu capital chesaaru TN ki vaalla ki unna trade concerns kosam aa tharvaatha akkada antha urbanization aipoyi develop aindaanni ela maarustharu ippudu AP separate ayyaaka ikkkada capital set up cheskune choice manaki undi so andhariki convenient ga unde place choose cheskovaali

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

the main point is, AP is a rich state. rich with natural resources, and human resources. AP people themselves are underestimating their potential after the loss of Hyd.

with strategic push towards specific manufacturing and IT, vizag is going to shine.

so what if it can't beat Hyd. I don't understand this argument about people not willing to travel to vizag. How often does a normal person have to travel to the capital?

how did coimbatore build up such a big manufacturing base, inspite of being so far from chennai.. and Thoothukudi too.

4 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Manufacturing City lo pettukovalasina avasaram emi undi? We have ports every where. 

Water resources, man power,  and transportation are much more easily available in cities... City ante city center lo ne ani kaadhu..

1 minute ago, aakathaai789 said:

ap ni vaatitho compare cheyyaku chennai ni british vaallu unnappudu capital chesaaru TN ki vaalla ki unna trade concerns kosam aa tharvaatha akkada antha urbanization aipoyi develop aindaanni ela maarustharu ippudu AP separate ayyaaka ikkkada capital set up cheskune choice manaki undi so andhariki convenient ga unde place choose cheskovaali

AP ki prasthutham unna resources tho yedhi best option oo, daanni choose chesaru.

may be if AP full migulu budget tho undi untey, from scratch develop cheskovachu. ala kaadhu kadha.

andaru capital ki travel cheyyalsina avasaram enti asalu? u mean ministers and mlas kadha? they can use flight.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

the main point is, AP is a rich state. rich with natural resources, and human resources. AP people themselves are underestimating their potential after the loss of Hyd.

with strategic push towards specific manufacturing and IT, vizag is going to shine.

so what if it can't beat Hyd. I don't understand this argument about people not willing to travel to vizag. How often does a normal person have to travel to the capital?

how did coimbatore build up such a big manufacturing base, inspite of being so far from chennai.. and Thoothukudi too.

There are so many reasons to travel capital..na example I had to travel 15 times to hyd on a govt work and the office is in hyd..

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

nellore lo pedithey, its a gift to chennai. lite.

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

There are so many reasons to travel capital..na example I had to travel 15 times to hyd on a govt work and the office is in hyd..

what work was that?