SVBC Chairmen Prudhvi Raj romantic Call Conversation With An Lady Employee - ఎస్వీబీసీ ఛైర్మన్ పదవికి పృధ్వీ రాజీనామా

cosmopolitan

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Kv Reddy is ntr guru 

Cm Reddy is writer for his sons

Dasari is his director

My point is it's business

Politics I won't comment

Mastaaru, Peddhayana chaala mandhitho chesaadu - no one is denying that !! But caste politics ni encourage chesaaduani open secret ! 

And believe me, there is NOTHING WRONG in supporting their own community ppl but adhi mana state lo baaga athi ga  thayarayyandhi and unfortunately Ikkada kuda (to all castes not only Kammas in this case) nasty ga thayarayyindhi!!!! 

6 hours ago, Minniee said:

yes monna comments on raithulu correct kadu , alanti position lo undi alanti matalu matladakudadu , ala comment chesinanduku SVBC chairman post nundi tiseyali 

but e audio thing is fishy , this is not reliable one 

Ade antunna prudvi gadiki noti dhoola ekkuva

Prashatanga unna raithula issue, oka solution vachesindi ane time lo petrol posadu

ayina SVBC chairman vodiki rajakeeyalu deniki, what this idiot learnt from Raghavendra rao, Raghavendra rao eppudu anna rajakeeyalu matladada SVBC chairman ga

asalu SVBC chairman post lo vala roles and responsibilities gurinchi telusukunte manchidi

Kula gajji ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu. it is not caste - a kamma can never be castiest - neither a reddy or kapu. These are agricultural castes - forced to work hard by caste system to make a living - why will there be casteism. what is there is groupism and rivalry.

Only brahmins are casteist and caste allowed them to live leisure lives of abracadabra mantras on others hard work.. Even now they control the meaning of purity and have gods and temples under their thumb.

Regarding kamma groupism in VJW it is offcourse there. But the main problem with kammas is a image problem - they come majorly from agri backgrounds and apart from select few are basically mannerless. THe lack of manners, groupism on top of it  and also the wealth they accumulated and the image of being in films together gives a bad image and acute resentment in other caste. But the samething is there in almost same level in every group. The worst I have seen in USA as well is brahmins and these days hindutva reddies.

19 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I have studied in TN 

I have got people from Seema with tags to their names 

N they showed grouping themselves n hated other community

At the same time after coming out of the college I have good friends from same community in masters

Bottom line is don't hate entire community if you do that u r no different to all those caste fanatics from all the castes

18 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Kv Reddy is ntr guru 

Cm Reddy is writer for his sons

Dasari is his director

My point is it's business

Politics I won't comment

Lol nethulu pakknollake manaki Mana caste vallaki varthichav anthe ga Mr Caste fanatic😎

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Prashatanga unna raithula issue, oka solution vachesindi ane time lo petrol posadu

ayina SVBC chairman vodiki rajakeeyalu deniki, what this idiot learnt from Raghavendra rao, Raghavendra rao eppudu anna rajakeeyalu matladada SVBC chairman ga

asalu SVBC chairman post lo vala roles and responsibilities gurinchi telusukunte manchidi

Nothing wrong in expressing his views but vollu dhaggara vundi maatladat better - be it prudhvi or Chintamaneni !!

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

+1

The most brutal casteism is in telangana - by doras and reddies. But the difference is these people change behaviour among other OC groups. they become nice - while continueing to brutally rape and assault dalits etc in their villages. But problem with kammas is they continue groupism even among other OC groups even though they are actualy very enlightened in dealings with proverty etc. It hurts the ego of other OCs and thats why all this heart burn against them.

It was NTR which ended caste based occupatation starting from munsif (my own grandfather lost his posiiton due to this) and karanam. And he also ended patel patwari system. 

To summarize the if you ask OCs who are most castiest they say Kammas becase of social interactions not not because they have EVER been victims of kamma casteism. But if you ask BC, SC,ST the real victims of caste system they very clearly says Reddies, Doras and Brahmins and kammas come below in their list.

6 hours ago, Minniee said:

adi prudhvi matladaledu adi mimickry anpistundi , usually alanti positions lo unnollu they dont dare to talk to woman in that way. If idi prove avte then life katam like saravanabhavan owner

Yes this audio clip is fishy, until a proper forensic reports confirm that is the voice of Prudhvi

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Nothing wrong in expressing his views but vollu dhaggara vundi maatladat better - be it prudhvi or Chintamaneni !!

ade antunna bhayya

1 minute ago, Minniee said:

vallaku taratarala nundi tags petti names pedtunnaru , eddie  ani tag unte vallaki kula gajji unattu kadu 

but e particular caste lo girls or boys ki pakna tag ani pettaru but veellu petkuntaru , putina ventane name pettadam veru ade school records lo veru, inko category caste pichollu veellu anni caste lo untaru tags petkuntaru .

also i noticed who are not that rich or middle class or poor in that community special ga tags petkuntaru , but eddies ki school records lone eddi ani pedtaru , ala ani vallaku caste pichem undadu compare to vjwda guntur caste fanatics takkuve eddies ki 

Entha suffer ayyav - school lo matladaledhu, college lo freindship cheyyaledhu, party lo matlada ledhu. Inka. when will you lot focus on real castesim in villages and temples.

Just now, Minniee said:

naku caste pichi ledu but these people are changing other caste people to hate them , see valla cheap thinking ala undi caste base freindships,marriages , chivarki capital kuda papam asala

chaa .marriages..reddies, brahmins,komatis antha inter caste aa ?

2 minutes ago, Minniee said:

actually naku aa community freinds ekkuva but hyd lo pergadam valla naku or vallaku evaruki caste pichi ledu . ive seen my schoolmate talking about caste in engineering. she and her parents were very poor, literally chirgina uniform mida patch kutinchukuni veskunedi . engineering lo she started behaving weird, manam kamma so manam jr ntr fans avvali antegani not other heroes ani antundi na best freind toh, na best freind kuda ade caste but daniki caste feelingzero , ippatiki ante adi. asusual andarlaga came to usa did masters in npu and pelli cheskundi, inka caste pichi continued. naku villages lo castism telidu, usa vachake caste picholni seeing

adhi assal emaina major reason aa ? yea it is a bit socially annoying. Dhaani kosam kontha mandhi rasthranni vidagottalani ..kontham nadhi capital marchi veyyali.

Ofcouse if there are reddy superstars in film industry it is quiet possible kammas also behave like this but I dont know.

There is something fundamentally wrong with mindset of OC's. They suffer extremely for most trivial inconveniences to themselves but are amazingly blind to actual sufferings and actual injustices even to themselves sometimes (like imposition of delhi). I suspect it is because they dont have control of their own religion. In most societies it is religion which dictates right and wrong and guides people correctly.

But in our case religion is under control of one devious caste. Temples are basically reduced to brahmin shops. lIke you have magalodu with barber shops, komati with kirana shop the temple is a baapan shop where he collects your money for some mumbo jumbo no one understands.

Whatever maybe the reason the sense of right and wrong is extremely under developed in most OC;s.

2 hours ago, Minniee said:

abbo musaloda ante feel aynav, nuvaite nenu musali antunav

e db lo aunty ante buthulage vadtaru

musaloda adem buthu kade but abbo feel avtunavga

ipdu nuvu aunty anamata, ni yedava logic batti 

ninnu chakka mada anta inka avem butulu kavu gay aunty

Wow ni buddi chupinchavu kada Aunty...ninnu ikkada banda buthulu tiitevade niku correct 

.niku mamulga matladite saripodu..

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

adhi assal emaina major reason aa ? yea it is a bit socially annoying. Dhaani kosam kontha mandhi rasthranni vidagottalani ..kontham nadhi capital marchi veyyali.

Ofcouse if there are reddy superstars in film industry it is quiet possible kammas also behave like this but I dont know.

There is something fundamentally wrong with mindset of OC's. They suffer extremely for most trivial inconveniences to themselves but are amazingly blind to actual sufferings and actual injustices even to themselves sometimes (like imposition of delhi). I suspect it is because they dont have control of their own religion. In most societies it is religion which dictates right and wrong and guides people correctly.

But in our case religion is under control of one devious caste. Temples are basically reduced to brahmin shops. lIke you have magalodu with barber shops, komati with kirana shop the temple is a baapan shop where he collects your money for some mumbo jumbo no one understands.

Whatever maybe the reason the sense of right and wrong is extremely under developed in most OC;s.

bhaya chalu thread title ki meeru discuss chese daniki sambandam ae ledu