kittaya

Passports cancel cheyyadam wahhhh wahhh

Recommended Posts

kittaya

Ee idea vachindi chudu... Devullu...

votlu vesaru ga anubhavinchandi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS

Asalu matter emito cheppandi.. please

 

Evaru cancel chestaru passports? enduku cancel chestaru?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hydrockers
Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Asalu matter emito cheppandi.. please

 

Evaru cancel chestaru passports? enduku cancel chestaru?

Amaravati cases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Amaravati cases 

State govt vallaki Passport cancel chese power untada?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catch

Some pulka NRIs wrote emails to the PMO that Amaravati should be made the capital. Jagga, along with mukku is trying to get their passports cancelled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catch
Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

State govt vallaki Passport cancel chese power untada?

KTR is maintaining a strong relationship with US embassy in Hyderabad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200
4 minutes ago, Catch said:

Some pulka NRIs wrote emails to the PMO that Amaravati should be made the capital. Jagga, along with mukku is trying to get their passports cancelled. 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

Central govt support lekunda cheyacha??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catch
1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

Central govt support lekunda cheyacha??

Even previously also, state Government recommended to ministry of external affairs that some people (in marital abuse cases) passport be cancelled. Same thing they can do saying that they are disrupting the governance in the state by fake pracharam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAMBALHOT_RAJA

Aa inka GC unte adi kuda cancel cheyistada 420 gadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200
1 minute ago, Catch said:

Even previously also, state Government recommended to ministry of external affairs that some people (in marital abuse cases) passport be cancelled. Same thing they can do saying that they are disrupting the governance in the state by fake pracharam. 

Mari external affairs vallu agree chestara cancel cheyadaniki?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.