Fat taggalanukune vallu- see this :)

BeautyQueen

Just now, hunkyfunky said:

depends on age and no. of lbs you lose - for 20 to 30lbs, skin should adjust if you are not too old. 

skin emo gani.. na dost gadu 3 months lo sanaga iyadu.. ipudu vvadu edo rogam ochinattu unadu.. face lo kala poindi..

On 1/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, BeautyQueen said:

Hey friends

I am obese person and suffering with severe food addiction since I was born :D 

Rencently my doctor warned to take care at an early age before its too late and I took his words seriously and decided to lose much weight.

due to being a foodie like @ShwethaNaidu :D it was horrible for me to lose weight..

I successfully completed 3 days waster fast which gave me a 8 pounds loss and after that I workout in gym daily 2 hours (cardio, core, yoga, weights) and 9-4 window of food consumption. 

I was able to put off 15 pounds so far :)))))) 15 more to go ..

If anyone suffering from being fat and unhealthy please try this u will get good results :)) but before doing 3 days fast consult your doctor or dont do it if you cannot do it. I am young and healthy so did it so thats purely optional but Consult your doc :))

I felt like posting this for anyone who need some inspiration or suggestion. Its okay if you ignore :)))

-Love!

brahmi12.gif

1 hour ago, Scada said:

arey ala fast ga weight taguthe.. face lo unna glammour patadi.. gradual ga weight taggu along with some strength training tenor.gif

More like for detox; nana chetha thini konchem rest iddama ani chesa.. 

2 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Eam certify cheyamantaru Ee post tho 😂😂 I can only confirm that BQ has potta and maybe batta that’s all can be certified 

BQ-Certified Fatass 

CITI_c$y fat ass sexxyyyy hehehehe