Males who dont talk to their in-laws (Attha mamalu) evaraina unnara?

Doravaru

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

u mean no compromise only fight 

anthey mari.. life is short.. why you have to compromise and live... just speak out your mind and never let others dominate your life... fcuk their feelings...

6 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Problem is not about whose parents they are ani bro... valla behavior and other things... I am their son-in-law and I deserve respect like the other son-in-law .. right..

vallu eppudo america ki ocharu.. nenu recent ga ocha... that should not affect how they treat me right?

experience ayya... and I didnt like their behavior... nenu chala respectful ga chuskunna but naku kavalsinantha respect or concern chuparu ani clarity ochi hurt ayina

chill kaka...patience maintain chey konni rojulu...

ie compariison theroeis ki samsaralu balaipotunayi...emi cheyalem..

wait and watch...and mella mella ga conection cut chesi padeyu...if your wife is earning, then aame earnings ni mee investments ki link petti...you project her as head of the family and ask her to take care of everything...oka 1-2 years full buy aipotaru, itlanti panikimalina panulu pakkaki padestaru...

8 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Problem is not about whose parents they are ani bro... valla behavior and other things... I am their son-in-law and I deserve respect like the other son-in-law .. right..

vallu eppudo america ki ocharu.. nenu recent ga ocha... that should not affect how they treat me right?

experience ayya... and I didnt like their behavior... nenu chala respectful ga chuskunna but naku kavalsinantha respect or concern chuparu ani clarity ochi hurt ayina

nee mokham... 

6 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

TS ammayi ani naa gatti nammakam

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

chill kaka...patience maintain chey konni rojulu...

ie compariison theroeis ki samsaralu balaipotunayi...emi cheyalem..

wait and watch...and mella mella ga conection cut chesi padeyu...if your wife is earning, then aame earnings ni mee investments ki link petti...you project her as head of the family and ask her to take care of everything...oka 1-2 years full buy aipotaru, itlanti panikimalina panulu pakkaki padestaru...

+1

9 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Abcd wife?

my wife is very supportive.. no issues with her... problem is with in-laws ... even my parents are very respectful and friendly with them... but they look like people who respect for money and status..

I am sure I can earn more and be more successful... but ilaanti people ni tagilinchukunnaneta life ki ani chirak osthundi anthey....

9 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

TS ammayi ani naa gatti nammakam

ammayilakey kadu bro.. abbayilaki kuda in-laws tho problem untadi.. ammayila panchayithee vere level lay... its beyond our understanding capabilities...