Swathi Naidu B.Tech holder ??

Daaarling

In the recent interview along with her husband Swathi said she completed her B.tech and has no interest in regular 9 to 5 jobs. She wanted a different career and chose to become an actor and as she didn't get any opportunities she took this path. I couldn't believe after studying B.Tech she chose to become P star. Where are we heading as a society.

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

In the recent interview along with her husband Swathi said she completed her B.tech and has no interest in regular 9 to 5 jobs. She wanted a different career and chose to become an actor and as she didn't get any opportunities she took this path. I couldn't believe after studying B.Tech she chose to become P star. Where are we heading as a society.

ikada MS chesi crimes chestunar ... what's your opinion on it ??

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

#mychoice 

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Yes darling,

she is educated but ameh ki interest ledhu so she came into rhis dirty business

kani ameh mari too much chesthundi pichi pichi vanni upload chesi vall fam paruvu motham already teesesindhi and very money minded konchem kuda bhayam ledhu entooo a manishii jaali padaloo kopam padaoo ardam kadhu

38 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Antey btech ayinollu antha respectful citizens avuthunnara?