Why this director dint got name like others !!

Sandy_14

11 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

To me Sangeetam sreenivas as a director is way way ahead of Ragavendra rao or Dasari both in technical , imagination and creativity during those days.

And I think 80% (Correct me if I am wrong) of his movies are hit or blockbuster, but I always feel bad for him that he dint get due name or craze like his contemporaries like Dasari, k.Vishwanath etc.  I cant imagine he did those kind of movies in those days so beautifully without any CG work . I dont even see anyone appreciate his work nor did any grand function to facilitate him for his success and genius.  

In current generation it is same with Sukumar . I think sukumar is way talented and creative than Koratala or boyapati or Puri . But he is like current gen Sangeetam sreenivas who lag behind in name like his contemporaries .

Only diff between sukumar and Sangeetam sreenivas is hits, where later got more blockbusters than former.

Is tollywood audience or industry not inclined towards talented and creative directors ? 

Rajamouli said in an interview that he likes sukumar and trivikram and they have the capability to make better commercial movies than him....