Is Jr NTR unlucky ?

user789

13 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey howla gaa... antha frustration deniki raa... neeku enni kutlu padda siggu raada ? personal abusing enduku start chesinav raa fool...

@3$%  arey IDIOT.. neeku 11 stiches padutunnay.. etlano telusaaa.... here is SKNonline howla gani apology..inkosari louda lo program ante inka bithironivi aithav...

yemm programoo cheppu .. lekunte Guvva musukoni mingey pagal gaa...

Dear Visitors,
This is an open apology letter for publishing the article 'Nag warns NTR live on TV' dated 19th January 2004. Though, how my action is not justified I would like to give my own explanation. I went to Eluru to cover the hungama of the Sankaranthi films from there, and was busy with the site updates. But one of my friend - an mad fan of NTR, and the Fans Association president of a small town beside Eluru brought the 'news' to me about the concocted incident that was mentioned in the article. I took it for granted, as he was one of our sources for NTR related inside information. And he was not the only person to report this to us, but also a few others from Coastal Andhra districts reported it to us. The gossip spread like a wild all over and has become the talk of the town. With the issue making such a wave I presumed it to be true and took the initiative to publish it on NonstopCinema.com, without cross checking the authenticity of the news. But, this proved to be more than fatal to us, and is a major blow to our goodwill. So, I sincerely wish to apologize for publishing an article and hurting the sentiments of NTR, Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi's fans. Also, taking the whole responsibility for this mishap on my shoulders. I also wanted to request you not to blame the site, or stop trusting its first-hand information here onwards, as we had learnt our lessons and will be more careful in the future while publishing any gossip about the personal life of a star. Also, we ourselves made way for our rival sites to target us. I also would like to remind you that the same site once spread a degrading rumors like 'Mahesh Babu is seeing Mahima Chowdary' ,'Kamal Hassan and Simran marry secretly' and 'NTR Jr lifted Chiru steps in Anji for his song in Adi' in the past. While in their case it's they brush it aside as a 'mere gossip' without even an apology, but I would like to take full blame for the error committed. But when our site published an error, they thought of taking advantage of the situation and openly blamed us on their website saying we are trying to sensationalize issues, for our personal benefit. I hope the high regard you had for the site stays intact. Feel free to communicate further on my email address - [email protected]

With Regards,
SKN (Srinivas Kumar)
Journalist, Sub Editor, NonstopCinema.com

kallu kakulu 10nginayaa raaa @Chinna84  ITEM munda.. ? @3$%

Maa TV --- musukunnav

Nagarjuna gadi explnation - nee mohaniki english sadavinike raadu..

News spread chesinodi public apology -- idi pakkana petti DB la postlu chupedathav..

@3$%  arey daddamma inka saalle po ivvlatiki kutlu mastu padday.... 10ngey

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

matter lekunda frustrate ayyi buthulu tidutunnav raa Idiot...

maa tv ayipoyindi.. ippudu gemini tv aaa @3$% -

Arey bithiri ginja... anni proofs esthe evado howla gadu pichakuntla DB lo chepthe danni pattukunnav .. mee mohaniki antha kante em telustadi.. IDIOT..

inthaki Gemini TV aa Maa TV aaa....

KOjja gani lekka inka enni sarlu kopinchukuntav raaa

Lol lol lol..... Frustration . 

inka li8 theesuko - andhariki vishayam ardhamayyindhile ..

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

kallu kakulu 10nginayaa raaa @Chinna84  ITEM munda.. ? @3$%

Maa TV --- musukunnav

Nagarjuna gadi explnation - nee mohaniki english sadavinike raadu..

News spread chesinodi public apology -- idi pakkana petti DB la postlu chupedathav..

@3$%  arey daddamma inka saalle po ivvlatiki kutlu mastu padday.... 10ngey

lol frustration .. ee weekend antha pisukko inka!!

On 1/17/2020 at 7:21 AM, JANASENA said:

I’m not a fan of him but love home to see as a CM of AP one day. 

Abbo....buradha lo porladithe pandhi, yenugu avvaledu. Vadilo 100 percent bloodline ledu, so he cannot

If anything I feel he is lucky... lekapothe vadi paleru mohaniki ... buffalo arupulaki cinema hero endi lol... same thing with many other stars like charan, bunny, naga chai 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

If anything I feel he is lucky... lekapothe vadi paleru mohaniki ... buffalo arupulaki cinema hero endi lol... same thing with many other stars like charan, bunny, naga chai 

Haha lol. Baga chepav bhayya

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

In that case no one is an exception..  you should stop watching Telugu movies as everyone is pretty much the same.. 

1 minute ago, user789 said:

In that case no one is an exception..  you should stop watching Telugu movies as everyone is pretty much the same.. 

ya paisal petti choodadam manesa unless its a small film and good... migitha anni prime or NF

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

He’s doing well in last few films.. Changed his acting style to suit current generation..

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ya paisal petti choodadam manesa unless its a small film and good... migitha anni prime or NF

Good.. I watch only if the review is good- Either Telugu/Hindi or Big/Small movies

On 1/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, user789 said:

In-spite of working with all big directors- none of his movies are blockbusters compared to other actors who have worked with same directors...

Why ?

rajamouli endi mari