meku epudina me kids unlucky anpinchara?

abulu

devuda... manchi jarigithey na goppathanam chedu jarigithey verevalla thappidham anukuntunau nuvvu just......

3 minutes ago, abulu said:

after my second kid na life lo edi kalisi raledu from past 2 years :( !! 

Nenu puttaka ma mom ki kinni problems ayyai and dad also never actually showed all his love on me .. kani they still love me a lot and US ki teskochi manchi life food education house anni isthunaru .. Next pelliki kuda planning .. naku job konchem delay avrhundi my dad em pressurize cheyatledhu epudu vasthey apude chesko nana ane type lone unnadu .. livinf my life in luxuary now without much problems al becoz of my dad mom. 

kids ni hate cheyakandi ..only love future lo valle mimmalni chuskuntaru .. kids valla ela ayindi ala ayindi anukovatam waste its all ur bad situations nothing to do with kids. 

5 minutes ago, abulu said:

Bongu emi kaadu bad time andariki nadustadi bro ekva alochinchaku,  just change that thought process,  all is well , there is nothing like what u are thinking 

10 minutes ago, abulu said:

};_ your kid is unlucky that he is born to a narrow minded father who believes in this kind of stuff

Manam theeskune manchi decisions or chedu decisions meedha life run avvuddi kaani, abham subham teliyani porallu em chestharu babu. E chadasthaalu rudde deshanni sanka naakincharu, chaduvukuni desha lu khandaa lu dhaatina mana buddhi podhu

12 minutes ago, abulu said:

Kids are kids. enti edava  discussion . They are our blood. Doesn' matter if he is dumb ,deaf, blind , handi-capped. Kids came out of our love . Don't blame kids. If I am in your situation, I can go against anything(whatever you called) in this world to be like hero to my kids. 
Neeku chetha gaka, kid meedha vesthav . I even don't want to scold with some bad names. bcoz its an insult to those bad names if I take on it by saying something bad to you 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, abulu said:

That is a bad thought never think like that ...... you will screw his happiness and his life and mindset ....

treat him equally to your elder kid as you never know what he will become in future ......

my feeling everyone has a talent and purpose in life ............. so be it ......

Keep it simple ..... if you have bad things happening try to mitigate the risk......thats all .....you will be happy even if the bets are going wrong .........