meku epudina me kids unlucky anpinchara?

abulu

3 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Kids are kids. enti edava  discussion . They are our blood. Doesn' matter if he is dumb ,deaf, blind , handi-capped. Kids came out of our love . Don't blame kids. If I am in your situation, I can go against anything(whatever you called) in this world to be like hero to my kids. 
Neeku chetha gaka, kid meedha vesthav . I even don't want to scold with some bad names. bcoz its an insult to those bad names if I take on it by saying something bad to you 

Yess prema ki prathiroopam pillalu🥰

Anduke naaku AVPL nacchaa ledu ....even if it is your enemy's kid you need to be rationale and treat him nicely so that he can become good in life if not rich .......

in this case that kid was his employers son ...who employed him and paid for his services for 50 yrs .......... even after knowing that that guys did like this

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, abulu said:

after my second kid na life lo edi kalisi raledu from past 2 years :( !! 

second kid ochaka expenses konchem ekkuva avthayi, saving thakkuva ayithayi, dhanike kalisi raledhu ani situation !!

36 minutes ago, abulu said:

after my second kid na life lo edi kalisi raledu from past 2 years :( !! 

This reminds me my uncle who use to hate is first kid. Eppudo vaadu puttinappudu athaniki accident ayyi cheyi irigindhi ani , he started hating the first kid. Almost like ANDHAM serial. After the second kid he got promotion and well settled with salary. He pamper a lot the second kid but first kid ante chiraku , ashayam. . 
90's he always trained well the second kid , he takes out and give money . Cut chesthe pedda vadu 14 yrs ki train kinda thala petti suicide chesukunnadu becoz of the differnces by his father. Even maaku body parts kuda mukkkalu mukkalu dorikindi after a week with missing complain statement . They identified with just the clothes. 

After 10 yrs ante in 2010 My uncle lost job ,. my aunty got ill . second kid is addicted to bad habits with out education. 

Then one day , when they went to some where else to know why this bad happening to their family. one Guru  Ji with out knowing past he told - his family should suppose to go even bad before 20 yrs. but with his first kid karma was protecting since he was born , his karma protecting the family not going bad. what ever happened during his time was less affect , first kid karma protected his best to protect the family .After his death there is no protection at all. that's why they are going through. He said all this happening because of father karma in his childhood but some how first kid protected not to go bad with family . Now there is no force acting to protect it. ----Sound like a  drama to me . but its a fact. Guru ji told to keep his first kid photo in the living room with fresh flowers always , that way atleast they can save little but not too much . I personally don't believe it but this is what happened with my uncle family.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

This reminds me my uncle who use to hate is first kid. Eppudo vaadu puttinappudu athaniki accident ayyi cheyi irigindhi ani , he started hating the first kid. Almost like ANDHAM serial. After the second kid he got promotion and well settled with salary. He pamper a lot the second kid but first kid ante chiraku , ashayam. . 
90's he always trained well the second kid , he takes out and give money . Cut chesthe pedda vadu 14 yrs ki train kinda thala petti suicide chesukunnadu becoz of the differnces by his father. Even maaku body parts kuda mukkkalu mukkalu dorikindi after a week with missing complain statement . They identified with just the clothes. 

After 10 yrs ante in 2010 My uncle lost job ,. my aunty got ill . second kid is addicted to bad habits with out education. 

Then one day , when they went to some where else to know why this bad happening to their family. one Guru  Ji with out knowing past he told - his family should suppose to go even bad before 20 yrs. but with his first kid karma was protecting since he was born , his karma protecting the family not going bad. what ever happened during his time was less affect , first kid karma protected his best to protect the family .After his death there is no protection at all. that's why they are going through. He said all this happening because of father karma in his childhood but some how first kid protected not to go bad with family . Now there is no force acting to protect it. ----Sound like a  drama to me . but its a fact. Guru ji told to keep his first kid in the living room with fresh flowers always , that way atleast they can save little but not too much . I personally don't believe it but this is what happened with my uncle family.  

200.gif

12 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Then one day , when they went to some where else to know why this bad happening to their family. one Guru  Ji with out knowing past he told - his family should suppose to go even bad before 20 yrs. but with his first kid karma was protecting since he was born , his karma protecting the family not going bad. what ever happened during his time was less affect , first kid karma protected his best to protect the family .After his death there is no protection at all. that's why they are going through. He said all this happening because of father karma in his childhood but some how first kid protected not to go bad with family . Now there is no force acting to protect it. ----Sound like a  drama to me . but its a fact. Guru ji told to keep his first kid photo in the living room with fresh flowers always , that way atleast they can save little but not too much . I personally don't believe it but this is what happened with my uncle family.  

Vuntaayi konni ilaaga - Nammaali !!

12 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Cinema thesthe, 2 parts ayithadhi, adhe web series ayithe oka one year laagochu

HelplessChiefAsiansmallclawedotter-size_

• Haha 2